THE FIYENMONN'KHELL [ICHORIAN CLARIFICATION]

Remyy

vczMbBy8z_to6mVGIM47Nkk9fB_cuQKotkSRCsBAOJ8o9YGC7OAHsmE73-bWMApe_MoZ3RCfwEOULOQ2vrhIAqpt-UjzbibecQZoIjo2EI8UilffaL2FTw6hGV7dsjxZs3lo7oSW

AWyGtVRpYXJmXXNCu-TVsnJZm2OXkoQ83tmEvbGmkCnPvSCXfZ_AYP0p0TEQOCXimumZh5jj3PmZGglyewWVjl1cwBKkgrxO4TcUqBC3WOwmNmG1QQ_vT7LhTCgA3QaX0pDDQCMc

nzBrdEBFfCaVD23_4LctcNa_dkoln0voY_HKS9KgNM9wegn50oWBjH_LZnjEVtT6953GU17_XmOdXIn5Qo3yXGDEZQI0t0-yXryIaxvs2hcXkqfzLPWvCe92_l9RJkqcWEwlXFcm

xHDR0Yz7oNOlhnmx9dWbA619uVbp16FTJBL_LBK5VtWnbvlH7cS4jcmuHHnEbPi85M7Rc6I4OY3VWLtiG18XYz9CfgDpRULKbXkod48JPU8G9VNtyA6URrbBvei2WgQi9RLdWgpi

vczMbBy8z_to6mVGIM47Nkk9fB_cuQKotkSRCsBAOJ8o9YGC7OAHsmE73-bWMApe_MoZ3RCfwEOULOQ2vrhIAqpt-UjzbibecQZoIjo2EI8UilffaL2FTw6hGV7dsjxZs3lo7oSW

oTthpgJHJL86xRquE5bx-50QN-inTaXi2wTuthCcvGTlcWo2W0w0mdnhUFM0KwopFSNC8fWz75uxSUPhqyBwIwWJnepvcZghYrojtUQM_HQstrqSF16LJgOybTvNz4RzVBNi3T9q

F I Y E N M O N N ‘ K H E L L     B Y     D E F I N I T I O N

The Fiyenmonn’Khell - or Ichorian Seers as they are known in the common tongue spoken most widespread by the denizens of Almaris, are the sect of seers embedded within the Ichorian Path. While not traditional ‘seers’ they use their talents to advise their fellow Ichorians.

T A B L E     O F     C O N T E N T S

(i) History of the Fiyemonn’Khell

(ii) Hierarchy of the Fiyemonn’Khell

(iii) Creeds of the Fiyemonn’Khel

(iv) Trials of the Fiyemonn’Khell

(v) Rituals of the Fiyemonn’Khell

H I S T O R Y     O F     T H E     F I Y E M O N N ‘ K H E L L 

To walk the path of Fiyemonn’Khell is to walk one of extreme sacrifice. Born from the desire to better connect to the Balance: the exact foundation of the Ichorian Seers remains, like much of Elven History, a mystery. Considering the lack of written records, most of what is known in their history has been passed down through word of mouth. 

Centuries ago, the Practitioners of Fiyemonn’Khell lived in solitude. They practiced across the continent, though meetings would occur infrequently in locations only ever used once. 

There were two unofficial sects of these practitioners, the Left and Right Path. The difference between the two is vague and changed depending on whose word was being taken. Each side claimed the other to be villainous in their rituals and worship. The Truth to these claims cannot be validated as all of the original members of the two paths long since faded in time.

A Massacre was committed against the practitioners which resulted in only one being spared from each path. The two were drafted into the military of those that destroyed them. 

Two Centuries later, only one true-blooded practitioner remains. Traversing from his home to the mainland of Almarris, the Fiyemonn’Khell were reborn.

H I E R A R C H Y     O F     T H E     F I Y E M O N N ‘ K H E L L 

Fiyemonn’Vihai
The Leader of the Fiyemonn’Khell. They are in charge of organizing events/rites/rituals for the group. In addition, they are able to hold the Rites all Seekers are required to take.

Fiyemonn’Vallum
Second in command, outside of the Vihai they are the only ones who can lead a Seeker through the Fiyemonn’Khell Rites. At times, they are tasked to organize rituals, but may not lead in them.

Fiyemonn’Khell
Fully Oathed members of the Fiyemonn’Khell share the name of the organization. They are to partake in rituals, and can request them be done, but may not organize them.

Fiyemonn’Seeker
The  Seekers of the Path are those interested in the ways of the Practice. They do not need to be Druids, but must be on the path of dedicancy within the Ichorian Faith.

C R E E D S    O F     T H E     F I Y E M O N N ‘ K H E L L

Never Blaspheme or bear false witness

i. The Aspects are much larger than us, do not place yourself at their side.

ii. To follow anything but the Aspects is Blasphemous.

Making use of mind-altering substances is for the use of worship only, and not recreation

i. Do not engage with substances outside of rituals or active worship of the Aspects.

A Fiyemonn’Khell must pluck their eyes from their skull or otherwise blind themselves. These eyes are not your own, but the Aspects.

T R I A L S     O F     T H E     F I Y E M O N N ‘ K H E L L

Trial of Balance

One of the Duties of the Fiyemonn’Khell is to mentor and advise their fellow Ichorians during times of strife. In order to gauge if the Seeker is able to keep their own prejudices out of their judgement, they will undergo a flurry of questions. If the Seeker’s answers are to the satisfaction of their teacher they pass the trial.

Trial of Sight

The Seeker must accurately read one of their fellow Ichorians using tools of their choice. They may use Fate Cards, Runes, Palms, etc. As long as they correctly predict the past of the Ichorian in question they pass. If the Seeker fails they must spend three Elven days studying their tools and meditating. They may retake the trial afterwards.

Trial of Promise

As the last Fiyemonn’Khell trial, the Seeker must pluck out their eyes or otherwise blind themselves. This does not need to be a permanent disfigurement as long as a thick cloth covers their eyes from then on. Removing this cloth will only be done in front of partners, and is a sign of dedication. Taking this cloth off in front of anyone else is a sign of breaking their promise to the Fiyemonn’Khel.

R I T U A L S    O F     T H E     F I Y E M O N N ‘ K H E L L

[These Rituals are only known In-Character if taught]

Balance

The Ritual of Balance is undergone every Three Elven Weeks in order to detect the current status of the Balance. The Ritual requires at minimum of two Fiyemonn’Khell to be performed. The ritual is held around a man-made Fae Ring (aka planted Mushrooms, with no ties to the Fae realm and no magic) in a clearing. 

Each Member partaking in the rite must use a bone dagger to slice through their palm, dribbling the blood into the center of the ring. This act shows the Aspects of the willingness to sacrifice to the balance. 

Shortly after, a bowl filled with hallucinogenic mushrooms is spread to each participant, where they take two of the mushrooms and eat them. This shows the Aspects that the Fiyemonn’Khell are attempting to become one with nature.

While waiting for the Hallucinogens to draw an effect within each member participating in the rite, the gathered must utter a prayer to the Aspects aloud. This varies from each participant and may be whatever length desired.

When the final prayer is uttered, the mushrooms will have kicked in. Inside of the ring will tell the fate of the balance. Good or bad must be deciphered by those holding the ritual. All participants must wait until the drugs wear off, where they then return to their lands to speak and interpret what they saw.

Restoration

Usually held a few Elven Days after the Ritual of Balance, the Ritual of Restoration is done immediately upon seeing that the Balance is compromised in any way. Restoration is treated as a funeral - of a failing. It is done only when the Ichorians, and by proxy the Fiyemonn’Khel, fail in their duties. The Restoration Ritual is the only one which allows outsiders (i.e other Ichorians) to be involved. Three people at minimum are required to participate.

The Ritual takes place in a dimly lit cave or cavern. A circle is painted on the ground using the participants willingly offered blood. The following is then uttered by those taking part, spoken out loud three times.

“Mother and Father, we plead to you this day,
Forgive our error, and let us repay,
With this offering we bear our souls,
Allow us to restore the Balance we stole.”

Upon completion, a preselected and willing participant steps into the circle. They take a specially crafted bone Dagger and remove a part of their body. This can be a finger or an ear, or something bigger if the Balance is too out of balance. This object may be regrown/healed once the Ritual is completed.

Following the sacrifice, the above rite is repeated until the willing sacrifice passes out from blood loss. At that point, the other Participants pull out the sacrifice and give them medical attention. The ritual is deemed as complete after this, and the body part is then given to Fiyemonn’Vihai to be disposed of at their discretion. 

After the Ritual’s completion, the Balance Ritual is again held within an Elven Week. Repeat until the Balance has righted itself.

Blessing of Marriage

The Union between two is always a happy thing. This Blessing is done shortly before a marriage. Those to be wedded do not need to take part in the Ritual. Usually done for relatives, the Ritual of Marriage requires at least two to take part.

Much simpler than the other rites, all that is needed is a fire. Sage Incense is to be burnt, and the names of those to be wedded are written on a piece of paper. Together, all participants utter the following thrice.

“Through Life till Death,
Glory and Defeat,
[Names] will remain strong throughout,
And the Fires of their emotions will burn on,
Forevermore.”

The Paper is then thrown into the fire. All participants must remain quiet till the paper turns to ash, thereafter the ritual is completed.

[More Rituals to be Added]

Credits
@Remyy @Proddy - Writers
@Mitt0 @TheIchorDruid @MCVDK - Ichorianism
@MCVDK - Proofreading