To the Snake in Fox Hide

Bhased

The “Snake in Fox Hide” reads the missive with a single blink, throwing it into the fire to warm her hands. “At least I didn’t skin an ame, nor am I a war criminal...Snake in Fox Hide hm? Kinda nice sounding..”

A rock of times past laid stoically, the sins of all were naught as they'd clash against the prison constructed. Zealous in spirit, wronged in death , avenged in brutality; no other purpose laid for him. It was taken. He was taken. No choice in fate.

Memories faded, reasons forgotten. The brazen ire lingered for no cause.

And he'd remain; abandoned and silenced. No voices. No screams. Nothing.

Besides his repressed musing, the faint familiar embers fumed fervently. Ah, seems like someone's burning missives again. At least in death, he was freed of Elvish One-Liners.

The Hummingbird Druid read over the missive with a confused look upon his face, his eyes moving across the paper as he continued to read it despite becoming annoyed with the first few sentences. He'd then let out a heavy huff as he whispered to himself "Why do they continue making a fool of themselves... I don't understand... Truly- Why do they do this... My Aspects, the days in Siramenor were much more easygoing compared to these days..." And with that, he turned to walk off. 

Avius watched on from both near and far, close enough at hand to witness the ongoing backbiting and machinations of the succession. As he wandered one day, reading the latest embarrassment, the warrior 'ame felt the curious ache of hope dying. It died reluctantly, as hope ever did. Since childhood, he had harboured hopes a century old, hopes that a realm of his people could live and be strong, capable of protecting its own from the horrors of the world.

"It is never going to happen, is it?" 

he asked nobody in particular, and then let out a fleeting sigh of heartfelt grief.

The Phoenix Druid lets out a long sigh "The whole city will end up turning on itself at this rateShe tosses the missive to one of the big cats in her home, letting it tear it apart "I should stop reading these" The druid mutters as she watches the fire burn within the mantle and wonders if her people could ever find peace with themselves, or if they were doomed to war with one another till nothing was left

"YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!" Eir'thall cheers, before he

21 minutes ago, FamilyGuyMoment5 said:

*throws missive into the fire

6 minutes ago, WuHanXianShi14 said:

He then goes canoeing with his daughter norra in the rivers by his ancestral village, glad to be free of the men who discarded him like trash, despite everything he did for his people.

Eir'thall is likewise glad that Elvenesse is free of the man who killed a foreigner and ran from his problems because he didn't feel like dealing with the consequences!

Zolvan reads the missive and blinks.. He is pretty sure he is married to the Fox druid and not a snake! Maybe Evar'tir is high on cactus.

Hareven realizes there's going to be alot of missives in the future and is now committing to folding them all into origami and sitting them around his house. 

Karnath snorts a line of pure quartz before reading over the missive. “Sonna changed her totem? Good for her!”

In some unknown area, lost to the Descendants, a certain Dark Lord carried himself across the emerald plains - multicolored leaves crunching beneath his feet. The animals below him followed, tipping a barrel topped with feed into a long wooden trough. An assortment of hens and chickens soon collected around him, their necks raising over the feeder before a red-feathered Bokolo went to scoop a few handfuls into its beak. 
"Peace in our time, right?" One would mistake him talking to the large creature as a hand went to pet the feathers on its neck. "I'll be seeing you soon."

"You rule through fear, only to be met with outrage, Evar'tir. Now your kinsmen despise you..."

Olórin Telemnar stated gloomily, troubled by the deteriorated state of his country.

Mordun paused to squint at the newest array of missives on the board. “I’m feelin’ almost sorry for them folks who understand that mess. Seems like a headache.” Shrugging, she headed off for the swamps. Crocodiles aren’t going to be wrestled by looking at paper.