It All Ends Sometimes

MotherLay

Ursula Vasović clicked her tongue in disgust upon hearing the story from her nephew. "I told you, Andrik. I told you. On that boy's Naming Day, I predicted a tragic end. His and others. Let us hope this tragedy ends with his death."

Radovan continued to abuse his wife from the Seven Skies, awaiting that glorious moment for Dusica to return to his grasp for another blue eye. (was fun with a different relationship than usual! Props to MotherLay for keeping it cool and comfortable between all parties OOC <3)

Andrik Vasović ran his hand down the length of his hair, his visage bearing a troubled Grimace. "Da, how unfortunate," he'd reply to the Sigismundaroșie. "I suppose Radovan was rather unruly beneath his diplomatic stoicism, a man prone to indeterminable rage. Still, I remain confounded by the maintained accuracy of your predictions."

Edited by Quantumatics

Đurađ Vasović shrugged at the statement of his nephew to Ursula. "The Sigismundaroșie can be confusing in their predictions. I'm not sure even they fully understand them."

Katya Svletlana Petrovic turns in her none existent grave.

Seated on a patch of grass strumming away at his tamburica, Franjo Pavle Samardzic feels a great disturbance. As though a giant with gargantuan fists had just been felled, a giant whomst one day could have become his greatest rival. Shrugging his shoulders, he turns back to his instrument. Playing with a great fervor.