Corrupt Red-Tag AMA

ScreamingDingo

1 hour ago, Sorcerio said:

Gee thanks for calling me out :(

Will you ever impose forced hiatuses for ST and, if so, how can we avoid them?

Do your work and stop doing everyone elses work

1 hour ago, JoanOfArc said:

can you add guns

no

1 hour ago, UnBaed said:

how is your day going so far?

what is one thing you're nervous about, now that you've been made into admin?

what is one of your biggest sources of inspiration when it comes to developing a character or even a storyline?

what is one of your favorite book series and why?

what are your thoughts on me?

hope you had a fun weekend!

Day is going alright, kinda tired from a big work week but it's not too bad.

It's probably genuinely having to stomach some of the deplorable behavior that gets sent to admins in reports. It's something I'm not going to enjoy but its definitely something I will need to get used to.

My philosophy with making characters is probably why I haven't had one in basically two or so years. I just like starting as a blank slate, find a skin on PMC that looks okay and go from there. I alter and change the character in the first two weeks to whatever I'm feeling and just stick to it. No real inspiration for them sadly.

Creating storylines is mainly around just looking for fiction and interesting concepts I see and stitching them together. I was on a bit of a berserk binge for a while so during the Mordskov shit that was done in Axios, it was heavily inspired by the ideas of enforcing causality and the idea of evil etc. I think of a core idea and then just explore media and texts that relate to it and build from there. My most recent "inspiration" for stuff I've done is trying to mimic the style of the game Battle Brothers and creating 'power' in mundane forces by enforcing struggle and brutal consequences.

Unironically, Deltora Quest holds such a deep place in my heart. Was one of the first fantasy series I ever read to completion when I was like 9-10 and really helped me find my place and position with fantasy.

Don't know much, you're an extremely talented artist and you don't complain during events that I've done in freeport. So you're alright.

And thank you!

1 hour ago, Excitedly said:

what u think of moi

favorite event you've done

least favorite event you've seen

favorite group you've been apart of

fav genre of music

You know

Probably the Mordskov One-Shot events I did on a different server with the old crew. Was basically as close to MC DnD as you could do without rolls or actual 'game' systems. Was a world we could create and I loved the idea of bouncing between a multitude of politics within a city as it collapses.

Can't actually think of one.

White Rose, the Aussies that I stuck with for basically the entire time. Also when we had Johannian Court under Esterlen's empire where we created basically a reality TV show with how the characters interacted in the palace. Was absolutely hilarious and fantastic to RP.

My heart will always stay permanently to cheeky Alt Rock.

20 minutes ago, BenjiBot_ said:

Now that you're Story Administrator-  please represent Australia on the server a bit more to a wider group of people with your newfound power, I  also expect Vegemite Crafting [Feat] and TimTamancy lore posts to be finished soon enough, not to mention Emus as a Playable Creature, when might this get done?

Favourite Character you've ever had the privilege of playing?

Favourite Event Character you've ever played?

Things we can expect from your tenure as admin? 

But in all seriousness, very cool to see you become a corrupt red-tag, hope it goes well for you buddy 

Vegemite is gross, Tim tams are good and emus suck.

Probably my Druid. He started as a Nauzican within the Johannian Empire and left after he was forced to go beat up a Pregnant Noble because he thought he was going to hell. Jumped around a variety of holy magics trying to redeem himself and eventually fell into Druidism. (I was alting too so it was good to hide in a playerbase I'd never be seen in). Did the dedicancy and lots of fun stuff learning, then got killed and PK'd my character on first death. The guy who killed me felt bad that I PK'd so I got risen as a Darkstalker and harrassed druids for a year irl before PK'ing myself to an Aengudaemon. Was a hilarious twist and turn of a character and probably the most "fulfilled" one I've ever had.

2015 I played a Leprechaun and it was hilarious to do. Just was wacky borderline meme RP while giving people boons and strange knowledge snippets that made no sense out of context.

Nothing really changing, Rift drove the ship steady and I don't want to sink this ship yet.

7 minutes ago, MiniMuffinNinja said:

What's your favorite color?

Red, it's ironic isnt it.

Describe Russia’s economic partnerships with other world economies. Which are the stated principles of such cooperation? What might it mean for the future world order?

What steps are you going to take as story admin to prevent Ri'Haskir from acquiring anymore RP WMDs?

What would you say is the most personally impactful roleplay encounter/storyline that you have participated in outside of events?

Okay 3 questions here.

1st: What do you think runesmithing is missing in order to be accepted once more? 
2nd: Whats your view on human nature?
3rd: I heard rumors ST is creating an Only Friends to announce the results of loremags only through that platform. Are these rumors true?

8 hours ago, BobBox said:

Thoughts on Cheezels?

Love a good cheezel. It's the best "cheese" flavored thing that isn't the weird vomit dust.

5 hours ago, Slorbin said:

Describe Russia’s economic partnerships with other world economies. Which are the stated principles of such cooperation? What might it mean for the future world order?

If you want me to write your PoliSci essay you need to just paypal me instead.

39 minutes ago, Yeagerist said:

What steps are you going to take as story admin to prevent Ri'Haskir from acquiring anymore RP WMDs?

What would you say is the most personally impactful roleplay encounter/storyline that you have participated in outside of events?

I'll be removing the ability for Ri'Haskir to use photoshop to deceive the masses believing he has god relics.
(azdrazi nerf hopefully soon too)

Probably the death of my first White Rose soldier character for insubordinance. It wasn't much, but was just a clash against Toov where I was defending a side that wanted to enforce more harsher constraints on elves in the company. I ran up to tackle him and he fireballed me in the face, then got put out of my misery at the mercy of Velywn Ashford... It was my first real proper PK and was something that just came from the consequence of RP. It wasn't much, but it was definitely impactful.

3 minutes ago, SoulReapingWolf said:

Okay 3 questions here.

1st: What do you think runesmithing is missing in order to be accepted once more? 
2nd: Whats your view on human nature?
3rd: I heard rumors ST is creating an Only Friends to announce the results of loremags only through that platform. Are these rumors true?

Common Sense.

Humans are innately selfish and the world is a bad place. It is human nature to be evil and ultimately try to overcome one another. It's shit

An ST Patreon to either request eventlines or expedite the process of a Lore mag result is probably a more reliable rumor.

favorite elder scrolls game ? 

thoughts on me ?

what's the biggest issue you see with groups currently ?

how to fix the funny dragonmen

Thoughts on Canonism?

@ScreamingDingo we bonk heads a lot but that happens with people with widely different opinions. One hot topic we've had before was void magic my bread and butter because im a simpleton who likes magic

What's your genuine professional opinion on the current state of voidal magic and what do you want to see happen to it?

Where is mystery?

On 4/25/2021 at 6:54 AM, Ryloth said:

I could count on multiple hands the number of questionable things you've done in the past

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

24 minutes ago, BathRugMan said:

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

i just got owned

20 hours ago, ScreamingDingo said:

Crashing this plane with no survivors.