Corrupt Red-Tag AMA

ScreamingDingo

hiya! I was curious to know if the ST planned to experiment with Treshure's suggestion for noob-events, seen here

(bc if so i would love to help it's adorable)

22 hours ago, Mordhaund said:

favourite TV show of all time 

what are your thoughts on me

what type of alt-rock is your favourite, love me a bit of arctic monkeys

I want to say Dexter, but you remove the last few seasons and it's an absolute masterpiece. Otherwise Breaking Bad is an easy top spot.

weird shade dude

Love alot of grunge and post-punk shit, Indie is good too, but anything from that genre I'm pretty down with.

22 hours ago, Jentos said:

favorite elder scrolls game ? 

thoughts on me ?

what's the biggest issue you see with groups currently ?

how to fix the funny dragonmen

I have insanely vivid memories of playing through Morrowind as a kid. I loved the thematic choices and everything with it (as much as 8 - 12 year old me could comprehend it). It has aged abhorrently but it still is very high up in my own mind if I think back at it.

discount boruto

People just simply being either too averse to conflict or so ingrained in their own roleplay they refuse to acknowledge and branch out to the rest of the server.

And just fucking don't have them immune to everything lol

21 hours ago, Timer said:

Thoughts on Canonism?

One of my favourite and most hated aspects on the server. I believe Canonism at its height is fantastic and that when it melds with actual LotC concepts that it is an absolutely perfect stand-in religion for Humans. I love its origins and the building from the True Faith during the early times and enjoy how the first few saints were such influential human players.

My issues with it come when it completely rejects anything from outside of Oren and that it essentially closes itself from developing itself into a religion that makes sense and fits properly into the server. Instead being used as a pseudo-catholic insert for many to simply reflect the irl counterparts they want to display on the server.

It could be better, but its fucking great in its foundations and what it could be.

19 hours ago, Tox said:

@ScreamingDingo we bonk heads a lot but that happens with people with widely different opinions. One hot topic we've had before was void magic my bread and butter because im a simpleton who likes magic

What's your genuine professional opinion on the current state of voidal magic and what do you want to see happen to it?

Void magic is in an interesting state, it's probably at its most balanced but at its creative weakness because of the removal of the mass arms race surrounding it and the insane amount of power-creep that comes with innovation. I believe evocations are in a fantastic spot, but that's about it. Every other aspect of void magic truly suffers from a lack of creativity and drive from the playerbase that uses it. I believe Squak is making leaps and bounds, but its so hard to really help foster a playerbase when many figures continue to dumb it down to being super baby magic. What Dibley did with his own stuff was shit I want to see more of, cultural spins and interpretations of magic that aren't generic 2016-2018 era Mage's Guild dogshittery.

I want people to use the canvas that is void magic to truly expand their own cultures and immerse their worlds with it. But that's wishful thinking.

18 hours ago, mika1278 said:

Where is mystery?

Probably ruining some other set of events and lore on another server.

12 hours ago, frankdh said:

hiya! I was curious to know if the ST planned to experiment with Treshure's suggestion for noob-events, seen here

(bc if so i would love to help it's adorable)

Hey, so I did originally speak with Treshure in VC about this when the plugin was in development or in "talking" stages like a month or so ago. It'd be purely on a volunteer basis and not something I want to enforce, it is a very amazing but potentially detrimental initiative to give new players events. For it really sets them up for failure if the playerbases they are integrated to don't take the time and care to foster them as players, its not a bad idea but it's something I'll be needing to discuss with Treshure as it gets fully implemented onto the server.

7 hours ago, CorweenieTheJedi said:

can we have frosty elves back?

Maybe if they write themselves not being weird aengudaemonic mutants, sure.

Need my writing hand m'lord?

I remember we had a chat in one of the nation discords about how busy your schedule was between work and in-game projects and the sort, albeit it was in brief. So, just curious as to how you plan to balance all aspects since you seem fairly busy and I'm sure many in the community don't wanna see you burnt out like so many other LT Admins in the past that come and go like a breeze. Aside from that, just sayin wassup.

Try not to fry your brain too much. (If you do, make sure its over-easy with a side of bacon)🦪

d8382ffb7fa1681d23404d4b546d9418.png

Edited by _Sug

Do you think I can break liz's record on blocks