Hearsay of Hanseti-Ruska - V

Adele idly reads the new paper in her room, clicking her tongue at both Stefan and Igor's section. "Stefan can decide what he wills, he is ein gutt mann. Tch, und Ich doubt Igor would do something like das."

The Court Poet rolled her eyes. None of this exactly interested her, but she awaited the day that the writer tries to dig up something about her- or try, that is.

"Oh!" some insane stranger stated to himself in response

[!] Upon the morrow, a paper bird would find itself fluttering to the usual Hearsay hotline, wrought of finest parchment and scribed in golden ink.

"I may be a cripple, but I have standards, darling. My last name isn't Napier."

All things told, it was likely an extreme waste of paper for such a short missive. 

37 minutes ago, HearsayofHansetiRuska said:

Hurray for Petra Emma. Even if the name does ring as poorly as a rusted bell.

"Takes a rusted bell t'a know a rusted bell--" Abram scrunched his baby nose as he crumbled the missive with his small hands, not realizing this was a piece of literary satire! He tries to toss the paper ball into the trash basket, only to miss. There was no sports gene in this child. Abram walks over and puts the parchment in the trash.

Just now, altiar1011 said:

[!] Upon the morrow, a paper bird would find itself fluttering to the usual Hearsay hotline, wrought of finest parchment and scribed in golden ink.

"I may be a cripple, but I have standards, darling. My last name isn't Napier."

All things told, it was likely an extreme waste of paper for such a short missive. 

An amused titter departed the lips of a particular Hearsay figure. "That's the spirit."

William Carolus would roll his eyes after reading the letter, he thought of it as no more than a divisive rag that would weaken the bonds of fellow countrymen, exposing us to possible attacks from our enemies. Questioning the actions of the Marshal would not make the war with the trolls cease, the brave men and women must have faith in their Commander, we must stand as one body, one mind, and one nation against forces that would seek to spill the blood of us, families and friends. Godan help the HRA and guide it to victory, bless those who serve in it, bless and guide those who command its mighty bulwark, Amen. 

Reinhardt Barclay read over the newsletter, not sure really what some of these words meant for they were much to big for him to understand yet... what did understand was that this paper had complimented his friend, Petra. Which was nice he thought, although he didn’t like it speaking poorly of his Onkle Friedrich, he was very stressed out fighting the mean trolls. The 6yr old sighed and went back to practicing his swordsmanship in the courtyard of Reinmar.

The Princess Royal, Petra Emma, squints at the missive. She couldn't quite grasp what the big words meant, but she liked that they called her a rose . . at the very least! She smiled, soon making her way to her father's office to showcase her newly found fame in Hearsay - hopefully only good things about her would continue to appear from hear on out . .

Juliya Ipera reads over the edition with a scoff, shaking her head. “Must they mention how lone my life is in every edition?”

1 hour ago, FionnTWG said:

And what better way to get rid of Troll bodies?

"Anything that doesn't involve increasing the rodent infestation in Karosgrad? Burning, burrying, loading it into cannons and shooting it at Providence. Have you considered what the increased rat population will do once the supply of troll meat runs dry? Overrun our farms and steal the food we need for ourselves, that's what." A certain Flemius responded, angrily!

Heinrik Karl sighed as he first swiped left "Too absent.." then left again "Too loud.." left once more "..Too mature" then right "Oh a match?!

2 hours ago, Gusano said:

Franz briefly reads over the Hearsay, though his attention was predominantly locked on that of the Duma. He breathes a sigh of relief as nothing was written of him, but frowns some at the article about Stefan!

Natalia briefly reads over the Hearsay, though her attention was predominantly locked on Franz Barbanov. She breathes a sigh of relief as nothing was written of them, but points out to the contrary that Franz indeed, was mentioned!

Just now, shay said:

Natalia briefly reads over the Hearsay, though her attention was predominantly locked on Franz Barbanov. She breathes a sigh of relief as nothing was written of them, but points out to the contrary that Franz indeed, was mentioned!

Franz briefly re-reads the Hearsay, though his attention was predominantly locked on Natalia Kovachev. He breathes a sigh of relief at the tame writings about him!