A DONATION TO THE HRA

DONATION TO THE HRA

By House Colborn, House Mondblume, House Carolus and House Castaway

We, your filial servants of House Colborn in service to the crown and as our ancient duties edict will with wholeheartedness, donate our resources and capabilities to the crown. In speaking to our allies of those in House Mondblume, House Carolus and House Castaway. We came to the decision to settle our efforts on the strengthening of our war supply. With awareness towards the current tides of time and political environment, we share in the Kongzem efforts. It is our hope to follow the Koeng’s words and support the military, maintaining its strength, ensuring its mediation between our allies in their conflict.

Know that we hope that the filial peerage of Haense will follow suit with us and show their support as we have. We implore you fellow men and women, lords and ladys, be filled with pride, know we will overcome all obstacles together.

We would have perished had we not persisted.

Sets of Armour

104 sets

Spoiler

mK4Z_V8T-9Tq2LtKOD0cyU4Fr1OA_C0E4WIK6Z-46LGwc9P0vi0-Xz-rnn0x_aOGubqTU7v8tIT-sgFGfyq6kMFrE92Z5YvPkR-gp7k4Ni-tKea6zT7i8G52VjvcQulMqNe7PLG-

t2WziPVxC8LihArpPf8lqWuxOWK_qzARN12VxW1sS2RkXflSV9ua2cZJtV5jSuxWXILOHoeNusGGBtxKCZW62ucYZsrmoc3Frh06za17UeUbihQnsp1tT7d1poAXqHpHNA8idVro

sUbGm4Hks8nd9OiFAw1d8Nqwjiw7d4YHJ4ldaFsyR1-gDe32BIpdj-lwGEU3i0OHCIx0hdPpvVWpsfPm8cmtnXhOGQ8GcqwYRd2yVg_HPN2gDitrv4UqIjqMaywGO1NLmrauJE0a

-4RW5AKuU3t_YvnL0gSPpfbiwlqqEYZ7d51nC75iIjO2kMLDHz80XOmjW-AQC1I0cWrg_RsjILrDC0SKbBAYK7Muvwz3vIBmGoA2JiKhrO8yeK7j1yh1jMTYhIL4eQFa_QFyLuwq

viyRR5Q7yRn0GmDUMDDDOH4RRmR0v__T6K0ofQwaXV0jy09YTIwh0jcz9-Ka3p7RQ3ppZPAa4gg63Aqt3fBBF_IdhyxNoNcG2ce1uVv7gkh3n1J1DNUd8rUBi8rnBg7NN1kNy56B

Lp_8jQBxELjASIoXTogoqwp5Qv09UID-rgCzsAY_La6D_IpuzdFvGurlugFA05Dr65RQ1UhDP7KlTNLxeMDKT6SMsTZKGUf5ILREWEvzRGnd3bEi4GxHS8R9BmiXlodZNWmEZE17

mK4Z_V8T-9Tq2LtKOD0cyU4Fr1OA_C0E4WIK6Z-46LGwc9P0vi0-Xz-rnn0x_aOGubqTU7v8tIT-sgFGfyq6kMFrE92Z5YvPkR-gp7k4Ni-tKea6zT7i8G52VjvcQulMqNe7PLG-

Krusae zwy kongzem, Adrian Erik Colborn.

rJiWHsEQXF5ENKFYwIIf2jcAoR3VPDBHqyHgCbOxDircWtLo3rEnz-yL1izywECU1ftWkRB62I5A6VxVWMU9AnZ46DNOOeaANQpVIeG490VK7trv1PiQ9bWuvBZofaJhc7O6ekGg

"Ain't much, but it's honest work." Remarked Albrecht as he slaved away at the forge.

Gwynevere beamed as she glanced upon the notice, squeezing her palm against Adrian's own "The first step toward an entire change, you have done a saint's action this day."

Fionn Castaway's eyes widened as he saw the number of sets "******* Godan, I didn't think we made that much." He'd then go back to crying in the shower.

Friedrich looks over the missive as he sat in his office smoking and thinking about the upcoming year of what seemed to be a never ending war against the trolls after the hectic day. "Well then, this is a welcome surprise." He said to himself with a grin as he went back to thinking. His mind lingered on his current strategy as he began to pen it out to debate with his engineers.

Stefan B. Vyronov grins at the missive "This will be great for the armoury! I'll certainly need to sort designate more chests for armour"

William Carolus would cough up some blood as a result of the definite black lung he contracted while mining all that coal for the forges. “ I hope they appreciate this” he said panting before returning to mine some coal.