Who is Aleksandr var Ruthern, Your Next Alderman?

Nolan_

Who is Aleksandr var Ruthern, your next Alderman?

1f7dedce02e8ebc08aa47f957e6de038.jpg

Royal Jurist Aleksandr var Ruthern sitting in his corner office, circa 371 ES.

Aleksandr Josef Ruthern is an ambitious, strapping young man born in Margraviate of Greyspine in 354 ES. The eldest son of the Knight Paramount, Ser Alric ‘The Cavalier’, a sense of martial honour has been instilled in Aleksandr from an early age. Joining the HRA as soon as he was able, Aleksandr dove into the martial sphere in the hopes of protecting the nation from the dreaded trolls that plague our border. He has additionally served as a squire, and is hoping to one day become a knight. 

Yet Aleksandr is not a military man alone, he is also a man of letters. Serving as one of the youngest Royal Jurists of his generation, he has participated in numerous cases in which he has seen how the law has worked, and conflicted. Aleksandr has proven to be most capable in aiding both the rich and poor, as well as noble and commoner in legal advice and aid. A man of letters, for all.

In his public life, Aleksandr has additionally jumped head-first into helping others when fires and plague gripped the city. Helping to extinguish several fires within the city, Aleksandr supports local business in putting himself on the line to protect it! When there was food shortages in the city of Karosgrad, who served in aiding the food supplies into the city? Aleksandr Josef Ruthern! Truly, a man of the people. 

In his private life, Aleksandr’s a gentle soul. Having always grown up with a companion by his side, Aleksandr has a dog named Adrian - which he loves dearly. He is a lover of Haeseni chess and swimming. A man of action, he sees a problem? He finds a solution! 

eebca0afdc20f6921c9f339eef7cfcd6.png

Aleksandr var Ruthern and loyal companion, Adrian, circa 369 ES.

Problems you plan to solve through Duma:

The foremost concern of this energetic and pragmatic patriot is that of definitions in the law. Our laws are easily abused by greedy lawyers. It’s time to take back control. It’s time to put proper definitions so as to ensure you, as a subject of Hanseti-Ruska, know what the law is. 

A bill to define autopsies, medical professionals, defacement and by extension vandalism.

A bill is also entirely necessary to amend the legality surrounding what medical professionals can or cannot do. There needs to be more concise and express rules on the funerary arrangements for Haeseni citizenry and explicitly what can or cannot be done by a practicing medic.

Promises:

Uphold the honour of the Duma and its members, to seek satisfaction should it be besmirched. 

To support the HRA through the wars which currently plague us concerning the trolls, yet aim to halt a war of genocide against them

To promise less, but deliver more. I will not sell broken promises, if you elect me, I will aim to pass what I sell, and then some. 

7f8d429e38ba14ced8a44296f7c26d83.png

Aleksandr var Ruthern roughhousing with the HRA cadets.

I urge all citizens if they are looking at a competitor thinking they’re better, speak to me. I will work tirelessly and with the community to further the ideals, beliefs and will of the people to the best of my ability and not think purely for my own benefit as some Aldermen seem inclined to do these days. It is with great hope and with the backing of every Haeseni that I, Aleksandr Josef Ruthern, will be YOUR next Alderman.

Ivan Barrow wonders if his brother, Aleksandr, will lobby for his child gang in Duma.

"Dobry Alderman Candidate, **** squire." Remarks Franz Barbanov, mentor to Aleksandr.