Knight's Quest of Marie Barclay

Knight’s Quest

Of Marie Barclay

image.png.0e9747280936fc75b3606058e01914c0.png

KRUSAE ZWY KONGZEM

LET IT BE KNOWN BEFORE ALL THE REALM,

On this Msitza ag Dargund of 370, Marie Barclay, a squire of the Knightly Order of the Crow, has been assigned her final trial to prove herself worthy of being dubbed as a Crow Knight by his Majesty, Koeng Heinrik II. Squire Marie has been tasked by the Knight Paramount, Alric var Ruthern, to seek out an encounter with an Elder Owlbear that has been terrorizing the people and travellers of Hanseti-Ruska. This beast is a danger to all realms and should be treated as such, scouring the lands through the tunnels it has created. 

It is the hope that this ferocious Owlbear be slain by Squire Barclay, preventing the beast from laying a hold of any more innocent lives, while providing peace of mind for any stray wanderers. Squire Marie has been tasked to do this trial alone so as to display her valour and worthiness to ascend to the rank of Crow Knight.

The kingdom prays to Godan for her safe return and success.

Assigned by Ser Alric var Ruthern

Knight Paramount of the Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska

Edited by Knights of Haense

Ser Ruben rests his cane against the table as he takes a seat in Reinmar, a proud smile spread across his aged face as he read the slip of paper in tremoring hand. "It certainly took her long enough- though I can't say much with how long my squireship lasted." He muttered out to himself with a cheerful chuckle, gently resting the paper on the table, his tremoring hand reached for a bottle of Carrion Black. "But I could niet be more prouder of my Kleiner Bar. And I'm sure the old man is proud too.." The retired knight remarked to himself as his miscoloured gaze moved down to Ser Ivan's longsword resting on his belt, offering a brief smile as the memories of his teacher came flooding back. "Well Vanquisher, I believe you'll sing once again soon enough." 

Petyr Bishop prays for a safe return and success

Stefan B. Vyronov smiles, knowing that she will surely be successful

An old knight sat with his family of Knights in the seven skies, smiling down as he watches Marie prepare for her trial. Ser Ivan The Red Bull hopes to see his granddaughter succeed. “This is niet the end, but only the start of your long journey. If you shall succeed, you are a worthy successor of my will. Good luck, myshka.”