EL MATADOR

Timer

EL MATADOR AND THE ENEMY OF EL MATADOR, PEDRO

PIECE BY AGUSTIN BISHOP CORDOBA

Spoiler

xZNY1t92XTaKNxkRqCaDCXp7hYJXZRqL8T8LJv4LUYxyldlQ4GlxIfX0X-6J6tVLf32aCIjkm5Ri3IVR4hn6hw1l45NZba77NWrCnhK8fT00VhzH0SdNSi9_RERmO2LEMSJo3qf_

unknown.png?width=310&height=401

(Bishop Agustin Cordoba in Albarosan Dress)

xZNY1t92XTaKNxkRqCaDCXp7hYJXZRqL8T8LJv4LUYxyldlQ4GlxIfX0X-6J6tVLf32aCIjkm5Ri3IVR4hn6hw1l45NZba77NWrCnhK8fT00VhzH0SdNSi9_RERmO2LEMSJo3qf_

Not many saw the amazing bull fight that went down within the streets of Providence near the Papal Apartments. I saw a huge bull charging at El Matador, El Matador grinning as always, ready for the fight. El Matador stabbing the bull also attempting to cut off those damned horns of it. The fight continued within the street as various newly paired couples watched it. El Matador threw roses into the crowd, holding out red cloth as the bull continued to charge, enraged. People gasped, and were confused at such Hyspian talent! Hyspians have always loved fighting bulls for sport and to show prowess. It is said Cesar I fought many bulls during his time as King of Hyspia, earning him the title of 'King of the Bulls' by the nobles within the court that could watch such events! El Matador is a strange figure, often seen within Hyspia fighting bulls, talking with people, but none know of his name. We do know his past with Pedro, his rival, who stole his girl, Gabriella. El Matador is a legend within Hyspia, toppling even Cesar I's bullfighting skills.

The fight within the streets of Providence was a unique one, the bull was not a true bull, rather his rival, Pedro! Pedro unmasked after his large suit was stabbed multiple times, showing his ugly face! El Matador and Pedro would duel, to the excitement of the crowd that had gathered. El Matador would win this fight, sending Pedro off from the city. El Matador would throw out a rose before chasing Pedro out the city, I saw a woman swoon after taking the rose! I hope to see more fights between the legend, El Matador and Pedro. Please do drink for the Hyspian legend, El Matador!

unknown_18.png

(El Matador with a Hyspian Priest)

"That nasty bastard! I shall be your death, El Matador!" Said Pedro, the Villian of Hyspia, marginally evel.

body_22.png

El Matador looked out to the sunset, rose in his hand, before turning his back to it and shouting into the streets of Osanora, "I shall find you, Pedro, and when I do, we shall duel like the Hyspians we are!" Before throwing the rose into the street. 

75707963_download(3).png.b9460bbf5e083a1ebe65cc8432994a1d.png