THE MOST HELPFUL CANDIDATE

livrose

THE MOST HELPFUL CANDIDATE

CbCVNAaOVSdg9XUO-8FHdRYVaRPBqOiYTwrj1Te22bSJFCL06AlGw6N-elsxjTPD6xvydieIhjEmK4QMcidm5l0hcLOUTUBYNb8kJraNEH_LSpbmqzlztsrlxqS1bQJonRK-7tmb

Fenika Lichte on one of her campaigns, rallying the masses circ. 370 ES

FENIKA LICHTE BARBANOV

CcKA2hTVXwqz59Pvt3KHUJKcUyjWBzEQVJWAhc2F2jCuU5eWYTTnYEsFtuLgJsTDpPkUDXkTojyZxEl9ox-eQxvslUax-jQ5mmkslTu_1eI-6pIEgksPhq0yngOJKs26k8wP8lFg

MEET THE GIRL HERSELF

Fenika Lichte Barbanov is the eldest daughter of the wondrous Grand Maer, HRH Franz Leopold. Inspired by her father, she has decided to follow in his footsteps not only to knighthood, but his interest in the DUMA. At about 10 years old she had graduated from the prestigious academy in Karosgrad with not one, but two degrees! She has served alongside her peers, warding in the Aulic Envoy’s office and is no stranger to hard work and loyalty, as she trains as part of her squirehood under the Knight Paramount himself. 

So what can she bring to DUMA? A sharp mind, offering a newer perspective of our laws from the newest generation. Fenika will certainly be eager to take up a position, to prove she is ready and able to contribute to Karosgrad’s running. 

SO WHAT DOES SHE WANT?

• To protect and serve the people, making sure those who are deserving are protected by the law

• To keep Karosgrad in order, upholding the law! 

• Allowing for progression. Out with the oldies, in with the new.

• To contribute along with her peers as the NEW generation of Karosgrad’s youth

• To make sure people are supported throughout mild famine

• To make sure no one is bullied like ‘stutter boy’ or ‘bowl cut’

e7KdblDalS13Y8Hjpq_ajNLIEqwoEBKVlCAexQCsc7u92tBLIAgIdKL8oaDYA4d6BSDgUxQ-ndDvqU1ro_D_sSY-4bp1dWoXR093UumNOSfX-zfbnAjVDkC9WE-rNChlGQW889-2

Fenika, pictured partaking in her favourite recreational hobby: protecting the unprotected.

CcKA2hTVXwqz59Pvt3KHUJKcUyjWBzEQVJWAhc2F2jCuU5eWYTTnYEsFtuLgJsTDpPkUDXkTojyZxEl9ox-eQxvslUax-jQ5mmkslTu_1eI-6pIEgksPhq0yngOJKs26k8wP8lFg

"Y'know, I've gotta say this, because it really needs to be said. Fenika, she's always been there, like always. You see someone in trouble? She's there, helping. You see a cat that's stuck in a tree? She's there, helping. I ain't ever seen her not be there, helping. And that's what she wants to keep doing, helping, that's why you should vote for her, so she can help." 

-Ser Franz Leopold, Grand Maer & Fenika’s papej.

VOTE FENIKA. THE MOST HELPFUL ALDERMAN CANDIDATE.

"Fenika saved my life once, vy know." Adalia bobbed her head enthusiastically, reading the campaign poster out to Harren "well - nie, that's a lie. But if anyone is going to save my life, it will be Fen!"

2 minutes ago, shay said:

"Fenika saved my life once, vy know." Adalia bobbed her head enthusiastically, reading the campaign poster out to Harren "well - nie, that's a lie. But if anyone is going to save my life, it will be Fen!"

"Oh, well, I guess I know who I'm voting for then!" Proclaimed Harren thusly to Adalia, perhaps a little upset that he was missing out on the thrill of the campaign trail. "A-and you too, of course!" He quickly added in.