TATIANA VAS RUTHERN - Single and ready to MINGLE

shay

IGN: rathat

Name: I-

Place of residency: secret

Bank account balance: I do n0t no I prob4bley hav a bounty w0rt th3 entI.rety uf hæne rooska 

Hobbies: Beting peepL people up

One interesting fact about yourself: invite me to your house.

Why should Tatiana choose you?: invite me to your house.

birch_signature.png

PROSPECTIVE BACHELOR FORM
IGN:
Remeron
Name: Crumena of Kamees
Bank account balance: Xan's Light
Hobbies: Flaking
One interesting fact about yourself: I am infertile
Why should Tatiana choose you?: I am infertile

IGN: Remeron

Place of residency: N/a

Hobbies: Xan, finding a fertile wife, finding a fertile wife that's high elven, finding a fertile wife that's a high elven female.

One interesting fact about yourself: I am infertile.

Why should Tatiana choose you?: I am infertile.

Albrecht Mondblume prepares to smuggle the poor Edmund Barclay out of Karosgrad, should the need arise!

Eothain would be munching on a piece of bread on his lunch break when he comes across the paper, he bursts out laughing and chokes on the piece of bread thus literally almost dying of laughter, he scurries it over to Vahan amidst him balancing his breaths back.

Vahan furrows a brow at Eothain's uncontrollable choking, he then pivots forward to read the paper, and also starts to laugh uncontrollably, believing the paper to be a folly. He then rushes over to do the Heimlich maneuver to Eothain, who had gone back to choke from his laughter. After he helps Eothain, Vahan's thoughts linger to 

a riddle; What will generate more revenue, the very small fee of meet-ups to the bride or the dowry?

Edited by Herod

Place of residency: Lives in your head, rent-free

Hobbies: Xan, finding a fertile wife, finding a fertile wife that's high elven, finding a fertile wife that's a high elven female.

Place of residency: N/A

Bank account balance: Xan's Light (world admin, btw)

One interesting fact about yourself: Life is a never-ending torture for a pained soul such as I. The thread beckons my presence, its loop offering me an escape to this tiny, tiny life of mine. Yet, my duty stands above my selfish proclamations of suffering - self-sacrifice will hopefully be the key to my happiness, and once I perish He in the Seven Skies will thank me for my service to Him.

Why should Tatiana choose you?: I'm really old and rich in pride so once I die you can claim my inheritance.

Jan Otto considers not filling in the form, but rather punching Tatiana in the face.

IGN: BuilderBagel

Name: Percival Hartcold

Place of residency: Hartcold Estate

Bank account balance: Loaded, trust me

Hobbies: Being rich, duh

One interesting fact about yourself: Great great great Grandson of Aurelius I

Why should Tatiana choose you?: Rich and noble

Place of residency: N/a

Anastasia Komnenos wishes her son Arthur to get a wife!

Garret Darkwood looks at the notice, and considers applying, upon seeing the price he stops and sighs shaking his head, "Love should be without a monetary value, rather transcending that. If someone charges to find love then that love would have not been worth it, nor would it be genuine. One must speak to ones character and spirit, not pocketbook" Garret Darkwood then returns back to his work in the Ministry of Justice, awaiting the next social season event. 

IGN: MailC3p
Name: Arthur Komnenos
Place of residency: Komnenos Estate
Bank account balance: 60 Mina (10-25 a week for army pay), Family is wealthy, though (10k mina)
Hobbies: Traveling, exploring, practicing using his weapons (a sword and a bow)

One interesting fact about yourself: won a medal from the ISA general

Why should Tatiana choose you?: Family is strong and has even stronger ties and relations. (Such as: Treasury, Providence City Assembly, House of Commons, Magistrate, and the vice chancellor is married to Arthur’s sister)

IGN: gusanoarentonio

Name: Ludvig Friedrich Johann Helmuth von Lissendorff.

Place of residency: Fields of Reinmar.

Bank account balance: Five grains.

Hobbies: Poverty and borderline starvation.

One interesting fact about yourself: My father is (allegedly)... a farmer. I don't know, my mother won't tell me.

Why should Tatiana choose you?: Please, I'm starving. I just want to eat a nice meal for once, I can barely feed myself scavenging grains on the farms, and the rats steal most of my food. I just want to eat a meal for once, please, and the opportunity to live with Tatiana in Greyspine would allow me to buy new clothes and not be on the border of starvation while living in poverty.