The Grand Grudge of Green Mountains

Nooblius

"Officer" Grudgebeard Star-eyes puts some posters up around Kal'Darakaan.

V0Hompn.png

An elf regards the most recent grudge with curiosity. “If they start a war, I’m on the side of the dwarves. They make the best weapons.”

Charles sighs of relief after hearing that the dwarven grudge was issued to the Kingdom of Oren and not to the Holy Orenian Empire. "We have been lucky this time."

Musashi points, a la Leo DiCaprio in Once Upon A Time in Hollywood, at the sight of his own name. 

Edited by KunLunKungFu

Wren smirks as he reads the letter "Death and Glory, my Dwed brothers... The Crimson Edict shall aid you with all we can!"

Tianrui Ren on reading the Grudge steps out of the city. Looking over the rolling hills of the East coast he places a lily to flow down the river. "My Ancestors are smiling on me, Imperials. Can you say the same?"

High Chief Yazmorra Blackroot wipes the blood from her hand “Boi Yemekar’s right, teh long legs will naye keep us frum teh mountains.” She huffs, popping an herbaceous cigar in her mouth “An naye keep us frum sellin’ foine ‘erbs atop our donkeys an’ mules...”

18 minutes ago, Noobli said:

FOR defiling said stolen lands by constructing a fortress of Oren on its peak, and raising a black monolith of Azdromoth, an affront to Yemekar in his own domain, SHALL the Kingdom of Oren construct on the northernmost Orenian mountain peak a statue of Paragon Urguan Silverbeard. 

"That ugly fortress ruined the view from that monolith -- but the monolith has been existent for a thousand years." Haskir reviews the page with a scoff, "Defiling? It was there long before the dwed ever arrived, even in ancient-times past. I'll have no part in a grudge against the Titan." 

Hekkaes Goldhand would be smiling from some cave hidden in the realm of Alarims, shooting ice projectiles from thin air "Hehe, would be a shame if something bad happened and the morale would fall."

Cackling echoes up from the Edict's undercrypts in Karmesinfels. Surely, it's just the stones settling from the recent constructions and nothing more.

Edited by Murdervish

Xinan would smile on from Stargush'Stroh, seeing his people finally gained a backbone.

Asvi Frostbeard grins as she sees her name, sitting down in front of her wall of freshly-sharpened axes. She pours some fine wine of Veritas out and sips it politely like a true dwarf. 

"Fok Orange. All me 'omies' 'ate Orange."

Leopold would look over the demands and chuckle to himself "Aye now this is quite sad to see. . ." He would state with a pause "I suppose we shall defend our lands!" would state going to head to the bastion

Ricky couldn't help but chuckle aloud as he read of the grudge "A dwarven statue of who? Never going to happen, they'll be whipping corpses before a single Orenian lifts a finger to build something like that"