-=Throwing Down The Gauntlet=-

LudovarCoatWithRingGold.png?width=353&height=427

.Formal declaration of a challenge.

I, Aleksey Luka Ludovar, hereby challenge the Amador Dog Ramdir, to a duel of which tests our mettle and our honour, you have disrupted my families livelihood, and escaped punishment though I will remind you as Haense has appeared to have forgotten, Ludovar’s never forget.

When you sat by idly like the mouse of a man you are, you left us to die in the Godan forsaken cave, had you have any inclination of being truly worthy of a noble title you would have stood and protected our right to exist and yet, you stood there and watched as they buried us under the mountain.

Due to this insult you caused my family great harm, my Aunt now must use forged legs as her own were destroyed by the sheer cold, so in kind, I will be taking your life in avengement, I promised you in the tavern moments after I was released that I would end your bloodline, I intend to keep my word, unlike yourself whom broke it at the first sign of any resistance you cowardly dog.

So in this open letter I leave it to you, Ramdir Amador, face me in single combat, blades only or forever be known as a cowardly worm, and bring shame upon your noble name for eternity, I shall give you three saints days to answer the call.
10x8 Inch (25x20cm) Print. XJF106601 Trial by Ordeal - The Combat (engraving) (b/w photo) by English School, (19th century); Private Collection; English, out of copyright. . Image supplied by Fine Art Finder. Product ID:12699797_676_0

-Signed Aleksey Luka Ludovar

"Way to copy me in everything brother! First I get a government job, then you ward under the Palatine. Now you're getting a duel after I uhh... let the other side of my duel win!" grumbled a defeated Robert Ludovar "Whatever, just make sure you win for our Ludo-Pride!"

Kazimar Ludovar nods in approval as his son challenges the man who attempted to burry him alive. "May Godan protect ye in vyr duel my son." the man mutters to himself, signing the Lorriane.

Ser Antonius hopes to be the champion of a particular party per request.

"Actually this would be invalid because clearly right here it states that he challenges the "Amador Dog Ramdir"- why would someone want to duel a dog? I do not think in the Haurul it specifies a law on challenging an animal to a duel. This is just wrong!" Otto August complained to Igor Kort as he finished reading over the declaration, clearly fuming at the lack of sense put into it!

@erictafoya

Spoiler

People Are Just Realising How 'Terrifying' The Polar Express Is

Vahan can’t help but develop a grin on his face as he hears the news.
“I love to see nobles bury hatchets in their respective skulls, it’s very good entertainment for the common man.” He remarks.

4 minutes ago, Mio said:

"Actually this would be invalid because clearly right here it states that he challenges the "Amador Dog Ramdir"- why would someone want to duel a dog? I do not think in the Haurul it specifies a law on challenging an animal to a duel. This is just wrong!" Otto August complained to Igor Kort as he finished reading over the declaration, clearly fuming at the lack of sense put into it!

@erictafoya

Reveal hidden contents

People Are Just Realising How 'Terrifying' The Polar Express Is

"Interesting observation, Otto! Though I think he means 'dog' as an insult. I doubt the Amador's can even afford a dog!" points out Mister Speaker Igorus Kortus @Mio

Lifting up the small piece of paper that had made it's way to the desk of his new vacation home after being forwarded by his own father, causing nothing but a heavy sigh to escape his lips as he would shake his head. "Why would I respond to a child? I have left this life behind me. Just because the runt hasn't the foresight or perhaps it is a lack of courage that he won't seek out the powerful mages that caused the injuries? Go to Oren and find them to get your fill of revenge."

Henry Bishop nods in approval at the challenge, sitting back in his chair as he rests by the fireplace. He ponders for a moment before speaking to himself, "The Ludovars truly are an honorable House, they have my respect."

6 hours ago, NotJcbeno said:

Lifting up the small piece of paper that had made it's way to the desk of his new vacation home after being forwarded by his own father, causing nothing but a heavy sigh to escape his lips as he would shake his head. "Why would I respond to a child? I have left this life behind me. Just because the runt hasn't the foresight or perhaps it is a lack of courage that he won't seek out the powerful mages that caused the injuries? Go to Oren and find them to get your fill of revenge."

Kazimar Ludovar would chuckle to himself as he took a puff from a LudovarTM cigar. "My child is more of a man than vy ever will be." he'd say with a smirk. "One can niet escape their past, thinking ye can is just the naivety of a child. Own up to vyr actions and face them."

"To Aleksey Ludovar,

Whatever business you have with my son is solely with him. Leave my grandson and his House out of this matter.

- Aldrik Baruch, Regent of Aurveldt"