Where are all the unethical scholars?!

LordCrowe

It seems to me that people think villains are either basic criminals or cultists these days, and not very good ones either, what happened to the third category people?

I want to see unethical doctors, mad alchemists, and anyone willing to play igor for the former two

I want to get a group together, for I see no point in doing it alone, so im looking for anyone willing to try and make a villain group of SCIENCE! with me.

Lets see how far we can push the tech-lock, how many inventions we can make, and how many people we can terrorize in the process!

If I can get say, 3 other people other people, ill start up a group for us all, get a lair app going etc.

Edited by LordCrowe

Boom Beach a Twitter: "It's OFFI-SHELL! Dr. T and Lt. Hammerman to fight  flipper and beak for Turtle! Dr. T confident of victory, but can he  convince the jury?… https://t.co/69ockwaNEr"

They exist, they're just actually good at being villains so you don't see them attacking people in city squares like the other two groups lmao.

2 hours ago, LordCrowe said:

It seems to me that people think villains are either basic criminals or cultists these days, and not very good ones either, what happened to the third category people?

I want to see unethical doctors, mad alchemists, and anyone willing to play igor for the former two

I want to get a group together, for I see no point in doing it alone, so im looking for anyone willing to try and make a villain group of SCIENCE! with me.

Lets see how far we can push the tech-lock, how many inventions we can make, and how many people we can terrorize in the process!

If I can get say, 3 other people other people, ill start up a group for us all, get a lair app going etc.

The entirety of alchemy is definitely what you want to look in. Very nefarious in its intent and with some recent lore additions, horrific Frankensteins and weapons can be made.

There are these avenues, they're just kept away from society's public view because of how a majority of nation finds them taboo. Good luck either way! :)

Joel is indeed correct, Alchemy is vvvvvvv fucked once you look into it. Wish you luck in bringing some quality villainy around, chief! 

hhehehehehehhehehheheheheheh

*amibient nefarious plotting noises*

i would be UP for unethical and villainous scholars. sounds slick as hell