Monthly Player Appreciation of Haense [VII]

MissToni

z1WmUmscH0wRg6y8EoJAjp8ijX6i-BSskmIwyHgm8I2wzN5UwtAi8SmK3NFfnRHIWnBe3XsM4rH4XCnvlG7SitkgJ9Uio-lNUrTAduac0QVK6G9CpXS7XlNwCXoufDQVbyr3DTs0

April 2021:

Livrose

Livrose, one of our many wonderful people in the community of Haense that works hard to bring culture and fun into it. She has been with us for quite some time now and we are happy to have her. She is also a fun person to speak to in vc and a very funny lady in general.

She has written beautiful posts of etiquette and marriage culture here in Haense along with so many event posts. They are always a thrill to read and the formatting is beautiful. Livrose truly deserves a lot of praise as she worked on a lot of them for quite a long time.

Her events are always so well thought and planned. Haense’s activity can thank her a lot for all the work she has put in to raise it with her events. She and her team are doing amazing and have continued to work hard for so long.

Livrose currently plays Rosalind Amador de Astrea and Fenika Lichte. We love both characters, but I think we can all agree that most of us adore the drama queen that is Rosalind. The roleplay she has created with that character is amazing and we stand for it. Thank you for bringing us many laughs through Rosalind!

My personal message to you is that you are a wonderful person who always works hard. Many girls look up to you for it and you are someone who is brave enough to play a character that has many flaws. Thank you for giving us such amazing events and being there for many of us.

This month is for you livrose!

@livrose

liv looked at me once... it was awesome.

I said it before, and I'll say it again. I APPRECIATE YOU @livrose

14 minutes ago, MissToni said:

We love both characters

'Rosalind'

Press X to Doubt - Album on Imgur