HRA v. Corbin Wick

ColdestPepsi

SUMMONS TO APPEAR

BEFORE A MILITARY TRIBUNAL

aTPAP2_cH99F04TJO_zDR0gSVxPegnEjuhh0U2i6hQMqeXGBWx7fLuXT7hqWZTKf3Ve5Wbh1BjydhuUvm1M_IKi2dZRjcOWoFZTVyYbsU8rAm4WG8tv2YR_xCPqPKz103pWKd7G6

KRUZAE ZWY KONGZEM

This Summons, issued on 12th Vzmey and Hyff, 361 ES by The Lord Marshal Friedrich Barclay,

Compels a military tribunal to call upon Corbin Wick to appear before it and answer the following charge:

Breaking the Othamanic Doctrine for an unjust reason, thus bringing dishonor on the Haense Royal Army

Arisen from these circumstances:

A small group of HRA soldiers departed from Karosgrad to Reinmar to deal with trolls. During which the actions of the individual Corbin Wick broke the Othamanic Doctrine causing dishonor to the Haense Royal Army. Through the actions of Corbin Wick many HRA soldiers were injured along and the civilian little girl which the soldiers had departed to help died in the fighting.

I swear the contents of this Summons to be true and accurate to the best of my belief before Godan.

Signed,

Lord Marshal Friedrich Barclay

(Drew_doc#8125)

"About time that bastard's crimes were recognized," stated Aleksandra Ludovar, unforgiving of the Wick's actions which caused her to lose her arm.

[!]

The young Aleksey Luka Ludovar, Smiles at this
"Da, Finally being held accountable... Lucky after that Amador Dog He was next on the list, I hope the marshal will bag and drag him if he doesn't  by Godan Ill help him drag him myself" 

With a slight Gleeful smile he saunters off the the Marshals office to help compile a report alongside him

Fionn Castaway looked at the Summons with an agreeing look on his face before realising it was for Corbin Wick, the man who caused Aleksandra lose her arm "Free my man, he didn't do nothing."

Klaus Barclay struggled to read the Summons before giving up, scrunching up before throwing the piece of paper at Reinhardt's head.

Viktor Lorenz Barclay is blissfully unaware of any of the occurrances, as he's been locked in his room for the past many a year. He sits in his bath for hours at a time, his skin wrinkled more than usual as he thinks about... none of your business!

Isolde Barclay tracks down her father, using sign language to communicate her thoughts:

'Is this why you couldn't go piano shopping?'

@ColdestPepsi

good that bastard almost killed me and one of my best friends make him pay for his crimes!

Albrecht Mondblume tries reading the missive, yet his scrambled brain couldn't make sense of the words. He flies into a blind rage, breaking the legs off the table the letter sat on. Once someone had read it to him he was glad that he had no recollection of what happened, the fact that a young girl had died gnawed away at his mind.