LEGENDA SANCTORUM OR THE LIVES OF THE SAINTS; VOLUME II

Cardinal Gawain remarked in a letter to the Vicar of God, "Excellent work, your holiness. May we have to write about many more saints and blessed in the future."

The former Knight-Regent and Lay Cardinal Johan Vuiller would smile upon seeing his fathers name in the large collection of venerations and Saints stating to his children “Your grandfather was truly and virtuous man, a man I have spent all my life trying to make proud and follow in his footsteps of a pious life.. may we never forget his life and teachings and may he bless our family for all eternity.”  he’d walk towards the cathedral of Oren looking to the statue of his father Saint Harald  “oh father, how i would have wished we would have had more time.. for vy to see vyr grandchildren grow and our family prosper. But we shall nie forget vyr sacrifice for the people of Haense and our noble flock.. and I shall follow your teachings to my final breath. I promise vy..” the aging man would sign the cross of Lorraine as he’d look to the statute before walking further into the cathedral planing the changes that where to happen within its walls