Declaration of War | 13th of the First Seed 22 SA

In the halls of Sunholdt, the retired Jewelry Tycoon sipped her champagne while enjoy a hot bath, in her other hand she held a local paper containing news of the war declaration. After downing her champagne flute she had her nearby maid bring her a cigar. Inhaling from it as the maid lit it for her. She puffed the vanilla tobacco away to the side in her maids face as she finished reading. Bringing the paper to the end of her cigar she inhaled, letting the embers spark fire to the paper. Holding it as it burned for a brief moment before tossing it onto the stone floor. The young Orenian pursed her lips in thought before finding words in response. "All this talk of war will do hell on my social calendar. Silly foreigners, how dare they!"

4 hours ago, Kaydovee_ said:

Zhao Zilong catches news of the upcoming war in the San Xiong Di residence within the city-state of Yong Ping. He'd let out a heavy sigh before turning to face his comrades, new and old. 

"War is on the horizon. There is sales to be made - let's get to work, brothers."

Lunah Vanari Hums to no one in particular, "A understatement."  

Utayr Bin Amr Al-Hamad wpuld read the document as he stroked his beard, glancing to his son whom he had been carefully teaching of his way of life before looking to the paper. Before muttering to himself "The Al-Orani hold little respect toward our people, and often harassed the women of our tribe because they covered up out of modesty.. it is hard for me to feel sympathy for them." He then turned to his son before saying "This war, is not our place to enter, but.. I shall show you these two peoples, and you can see their ways and understand why we have ours."

@Chrisoulis777

Garret Darkwood looks at the war notice, polishing his armor once again, ready to fight in another conflict this time for self preservation, "They envy our success, thus feel the need to destroy us, these apostates will never learn, not only do we have the men, we have GOD on our side. OREN AUT MORTEM" Garret Darkwood then checks his gear once again, then turns back to see his children by his side. He then embraces them before walking out the door "I fight this for you, and for your children. So that we may live in peace, without these heartless apostates wanting to slaughter us all for merely existing" Garret Darkwood then reports to the MoJ headquarters with the rest of the skirmishers, ready for WAR 

Spoiler

Brother Mursten read the announcement from his office in the hills, skimming it's surface before grabbing his cane and marching out the door murmuring to himself

"Herein lies my shattered peace, another wantless war to be waged, and another age of blood."

Lorenzo the Halfling Serial Toilet Clogger considers yelling about Canonism in Norland so he can bait and be arrested and grant Oren a cassius belli

Spoiler

Why was my reply removed? Norland had one of their guys play an alt to spy and inform them of what was going on in the church and then to claim when raiding his own nation, that the church and oren had sent them just to get an excuse. This is already being looked into so why is this rp being acted upon when it is still being looked into?

Father basil prepares defences at his abbey.

1 minute ago, Basil Moroul said:
  Hide contents

Why was my reply removed? Norland had one of their guys play an alt to spy and inform them of what was going on in the church and then to claim when raiding his own nation, that the church and oren had sent them just to get an excuse. This is already being looked into so why is this rp being acted upon when it is still being looked into?

Father basil prepares defences at his abbey.

Spoiler

this is an actual conspiracy theory lol

4 minutes ago, AstriaS said:
  Hide contents

this is an actual conspiracy theory lol

Spoiler

Except this is what happened, you said yourself he was an informant, he played a Knight in the church to raid you and claim the church and Oren had sent them to, which we did not nor would he have any reason to say we did. The minute the war is announced, go look at the first reply. As I said its already being looked into so idk why its being acted upon now without a conclusion/verdict.

Ezekiel Moores frowns as he reads the missive. "Guess I can't be visiting the lads in Elysium anymore. Oh Jack, you were a wonderful friend. And you too, Ellanore," He says, in a mockingly dramatic tone, "Oh the cruel and fickle mistress that is Fate! Why must you punish me so?"

He trudges towards the Bastion's armoury, rolling up an ISA poster and placing it in his satchel.

"Hm. Can't be putting up ISA posters in the Ranger's Keep during wartime. Damned shame." The corporal sighs.

11 minutes ago, Basil Moroul said:
  Hide contents

Except this is what happened, you said yourself he was an informant, he played a Knight in the church to raid you and claim the church and Oren had sent them to, which we did not nor would he have any reason to say we did. The minute the war is announced, go look at the first reply. As I said its already being looked into so idk why its being acted upon now without a conclusion/verdict.

Spoiler

Now you're misrepresenting what I said. Javvy hasn't mained a Norlander in literal months. In fact, iirc he's been mostly playing in Haense. Yes, he did informant RP, but he did it entirely on his own. It's just about the most dishonest thing you can say to say he did it on our orders. I'm more than willing to show you every discord log we have speaking with him. He wrote someone a letter irp of his own volition. Further, you're acting as though we're using the raid as our reason. We are not. It just happened the day we were set to post it. Our documented and approved reasons for the declaration were looked over and approved by moderation. The raid (which didn't even happen) isn't our cb. It is being used as rhetoric.

Now, with that explained, please stop misrepresenting what has actually happened and using it to rationalize your complaining.

33 minutes ago, Basil Moroul said:

-snip-

14 minutes ago, AstriaS said:

-snip-

Spoiler

rlYWFhCsIjt46_7Uyre9Lxf318kthZ0BhpVj3t0ZM4XP1LStiIGjsGzdA0w4A-jMXfQ9NpXXoTIO0U3FsiIbkJcfCUjWd3rO8KC2aVRhWtkqClQhbGZG5A6NvRt20fXRNkDBwDy3

4V_DoyDX-tsxoajU62a4EvBDgVBQXzI-Vx0dhW1-SXIGj1VPKmN3_ysM08HSb5IOTVgJ3qqr1ftPeidP19KTnXdbbNDY-fSne-wofqqsOCElIr_fIJ2cOR3Pybj9oXI5GZ8rsyLY

43 minutes ago, Crevel said:

Hide contents

rlYWFhCsIjt46_7Uyre9Lxf318kthZ0BhpVj3t0ZM4XP1LStiIGjsGzdA0w4A-jMXfQ9NpXXoTIO0U3FsiIbkJcfCUjWd3rO8KC2aVRhWtkqClQhbGZG5A6NvRt20fXRNkDBwDy3

4V_DoyDX-tsxoajU62a4EvBDgVBQXzI-Vx0dhW1-SXIGj1VPKmN3_ysM08HSb5IOTVgJ3qqr1ftPeidP19KTnXdbbNDY-fSne-wofqqsOCElIr_fIJ2cOR3Pybj9oXI5GZ8rsyLY

Spoiler

The issue was raised with two moderators who oversaw what happened, I believe so I am unsure why the moderation admin claims no knowledge, perhaps another example of blatant disconnect from admins and their teams. Javert was in your vc where he told you guys to come to sutica, coincidently you spared him over anyone else, and he tells you that oren and the pontiff sent them, when I fact they were told by oren to stay away from you, which he was witness to. I don't care whether its your actual technical cb, it affects rp regardless and javert so blatantly metagamed to the point where he actually tried to persuade these guys to go and raid you as you guys had 'de-rallied'.

Edited by Basil Moroul