Declaration of War | 13th of the First Seed 22 SA

The Queen stood with a beam across her face, "Time to sharpen my blade!" 

"Iron from Ice!"

Arthas Ruric smiles the sun's smile.

Maisie’s teeth gritted together once she read the missive after her Aunt Vespira. Without another word, she’d set down her tea cup and marched up to her bedroom. Reaching for a small luggage container and a few of her precious items.

Leaving Oren before the war truly began. Just like last time. 

A small goblin, a few years off her maturity, cackled a cackle upon over-hearing her mothers discussion of war! Bloodlust swelling in eyes far too large for her developing body, as hands came clacking together in a repeated clap!

"WAGGGGGH!" Tor'Lur proclaimed, feet bounding up and down against the ground beneath. She would likely, not fight in the upcoming battle, but. .  it was the thought that counted. Right?

Somewhere off, elsewhere in a field, the cascading noise of feverish stone placing wrung out. Through grunts and groans of hard labour, a girl lamented the news recently told. 

"War. . . There goes my social life, I suppose." Mary Amaricius mimbled to nobody in particular, quickly resuming the mind numbing work of keep-building.

The Druid clenched down on his teeth as he read over the document, appearing to be slightly stressed by the conflict unfolding between the two nations. He'd then let out a small sigh as he shook his head, moving to fold and place the missive into his satchel where he would store it for later citing. "My oh my- I knew that the era of peace we were so quietly enjoying would come to an end soon enough... With all going on in Elvenesse and now the human nations, I feel as though something is in the air to cause such people to turn hostile. Nonetheless, I should probably get going now, I doubt I will be of any help to these nations as I hope to claim neutrality in the mix of it all." He'd say to himself before going to simply walk off- strolling down the streets of Oren as he went to exit the large city.