Summoning of the Ravens

Javert

GSmuK1dV9dJU-6wRy805qyyoR4WDUSlN_xs2VTiZfFp_B9tpCflbE8idI-JvGIWAt8sVlY8ijLNKXkB2uK2xwKgbB55fp6DUIEv3JDa5BNwjJVPSzfof8JDulUZNWOl2KxiSztx1

The Summoning of the Kvitravns

The men of Clan Kvitravn are never ones to shy away from combat, as is proven by the blood of our ancestors. Shall the King call upon the blades of the Kvitravn, then he shall find himself at the command of men and women willing to die in the name of the Kingdom. With this, Clan Kvitravn pledges its full support for Clan Edvardsson, King Sven Edvardsson, and the Kingdom of Norland. In this war it is our duty as a Clan of Norland to raise and maintain a force of Bannermen, and the Clan of Kvitravn is no exception to this.

TO PROSPECTIVE BANNERMEN

YDkN9RJkDCwAuMc78uCy9QRJAcekEBgmY6rz9eZ7Xxiynom-1bYlNef4gWpurW1A9-n_zBgOIbTE2sK47NiEEPOon7Dr98eOOs9NYGIK1H8Vu9PY9vErBqj_-ZKTZgZBQMnwR__L

The Armor of Clan Kvitravn

To become a bannerman of Clan Kvitravn, one must be exclusively of the Red Faith and men of Honor, Loyalty, and Strength. Those who find themselves too afraid to face the enemy in battle shall find no place in the ranks of Clan Kvitravn. Let it be known that should a Kvitravn bannerman flee from the field of battle unordered, he shall be dealt the Father’s punishment swiftly. Those who wish to serve under the banner of Clan Kvitravn shall report to Chieftain Hali Kvitravn.

Signed,

Hali Olavsson Kvitravn, Chieftain of Clan Kvitravn

OOC:

To join the bannermen of Clan Kvitravn, message Javert#3430 on discord or contact me IRPly. From there, you will be sent to the Kvitravn discord and uniformed accordingly.

Vane reads over the summons, rubbing his chin "Hmm, Perhaps I should call a summons of me own banners, it would be nice for the name of Freysson to be as mighty as it once was in the Kraggen isles."