A call to the Faithful

A call to the Faithful 

n3Wbd67VvZiU-uGR2WtXZXLQif-mp-WZ6jjO3D1BjQSCPCHJlo4O1zYgzzC6lAsGC1KuEfxvVi72B2OuLEffqde4aGp2yvVc7qTvbkPMLocA4HOWU4jOpzGxIQed2Y6mAAqEvfaU

RLlSWNcBh3pO8C7w32x3VPZHTFNCRypXTPRYyiF6ZTcMc21JU7d7F7z3pnnVPvPeTfve23tefg3i5qt7FF6cz7zJ1A1KSLod7S6q_OZc2UEbR3AbOnAkhUmVrLDeWLoAjhw0gbzm

A depiction of a martyr in Norland, bowed down at the border by the Northguard 

My brothers and sisters, we are in a fight for our lives, our faith, GODAN himself. We must defend our faith, we must defend our traditions, our wives and our children, our sisters, and our brothers, our mothers and fathers. At this moment, we are facing a crisis that our faith has not seen, heretics of the north are attacking our faith, hunting down our clergymen, killing the faithful. Just now, they have decided to attack our brothers and sisters in faith of Oren. They will stop at nothing to wipe out any trace. It must be the duty of all Canonist brothers and sisters, to rally to their defense. We must put aside our petty differences, our infighting, to serve the purpose of the highest, the purpose of GODAN. 

Now is the time, to defend our faith, now is the time to take back our lands from the apostate state. Now is the time to defend our brothers and sisters. Let tomorrow be about our differences, and today about our shared faith in GODAN. As being too tolerant in allowing this religion to enter our soil, shall cause the downfall of our beliefs; which is why I ask you, Canonist Nations, Rise up against the heretics and join us in this battle. 

Signed, 

Acolyte Jose Mendez 

With support of ~ Father Ivarus

Edited by bugbytes21

Father Ivarus smiles upon the missive, he would seem quite enthousiastic despite the ill state he was in. "May Godan bless your efforts Acolyte Mendez! Our church shall be brought back to its former holy glories! Praise be to Godan!"

Carlos Mendez sat in the Dock's Grog tavern located within Sutica, he leaned upon the countertop, reading through the thesis. Afterwards he gave a slight nod of approval.

Lya Hawksong discovered a copy of this missive somewhere in Elvenesse for some reason and while she didn't tear it down, she did laugh. "I don't know of a single Canonist elf... oh well, I suppose no one deserves to be killed for their faith."

"If only there were holy soldiers dedicated to the protection of the Cannonist faith. I can't help but remember some GOATS who were once aligned with defending the faithful." -RdS

3 minutes ago, Aengoth said:

"If only there were holy soldiers dedicated to the protection of the Cannonist faith. I can't help but remember some GOATS who were once aligned with defending the faithful." -RdS

An aging man, gold pendant about his neck, retorts, "If only."

16 minutes ago, Aengoth said:

Sorrel carved off a shaving of dry-aged, salted boar hock with the gleaming edge of his dirty knife. He shoved it in his mouth, chewing it with a particularly obscene smack of his lips.

He quietly wondered when he would be called again to fight for the Canonist cause, or to engage with civilization at all, for that matter.

"THE PAGANS SHALL PERISH!" Valent exclaimed into his office as he was reading the increasingly high number of missives regarding the Nordling war.