The War Calling of the O’Haras

Ohara_Symbol.png

The War Calling of the O’Haras

During times of tension and conflict, it is pertinent we do not shy away from the threats of war. We must stay vigilant, prepared to face whatever comes our way. In full support of the Kingdom of Norland alongside clan Edvarsson, Clan Kvitravn, and Clan Camian, Clan O’Hara will not step down. We will stand tall, guiding a torch of the All Father’s Flame to yield victory for our beloved nation. We have begun rallying our bannerman, assembling our forces, and constructing our defences, though, our mobilization does not stop here.

Copy_of_Copy_of_Copy_of_Untitled_6.png

To Prospective Clanmates

novaskin.gif

Casual Clan Uniform

Copy_of_Copy_of_Copy_of_Untitled_5.png

Clan O’Hara, previously named house O'Hara, dates back to early Atlas. Those of House O’Hara had been ambitious, having their sights set on being higher in society. Currently, they are a warrior-based clan, composed of strong-willed warriors and medics driven to serve Norland and all its Vassals. They strive to be the most well-rounded medicinal and warrior clan that Norland has ever seen. With Loyalty, Honesty and Bravery, Clanmates serve with the three tenets embedded into their mindsets. All clanmates and bloodborne act as kin to bear honor to their ancient name.

Those who wish to serve Clan O’Hara, especially during these dire times of strife should speak to either Éléonore O’Hara de Astrea or Oliver O’Hara.

Signed,

Éléonore O’Hara de Astrea, Chieftainess of Clan O’Hara

signature.png

Oliver O’Hara, Chieftain of Clan O’Hara

oliver_sig.png

Noemie de Astrea, in her youth, doesn't really care to comprehend the missive. Yet she cheers all the same upon seeing the O'Hara name. "Oui! O'Hara has ze snazzy drip, very cool clan, Oren slayers! Mhmm, join today!" 

Annabelle O'hara churns in her grave, for no particular reason. 

A particular elven sir takes up the notice, looking over it duly. A soft smirk adorns his lips, his head coming to shake lightly.
"Help is naught, if one does not choose to accept it."
The man then crumbles the parchment within his grasp, tossing it into his flame; more fuel for the inferno.

"It most likely won't be the most advised thing given my current position with the others, but I should try to reach out to the Clan. Even though we had not had the most positive relationship prior, I can't help but want to help them regardless of all of that. I do not want them to die out... This little bit of family I'm willing to help indirectly as to keep my neutral status." The crazy Druid said to the audience of birds, his eyes shifting between them as he frowned. He'd then mutter to himself "I believe I'm loosing it out here in the wilderness... I definitely need to get back to the cities, I need real people to talk to..." He'd then chuckle to himself before getting up and moving off from his spot in the forest.