A publishment from within Providence; Elysium's Secession

Suicidium

Leopold would have his face come over with an expression only those could describe as confusion! "Now that was niet something I was expecting"

Holy Sir Armand's head slumped over his desk in prayer for his cousin the Duke, and for the madness to end.

"The Barbarians of the Tyrant shall feel the wrath of God in diplomacy and in war!" Father Ivarus would kiss the cross which would be attached to his necklace, signing the Hussariyan cross afterwards, continueing his prayer.

Edited by sashimichopped

Philip Augustus prays soon after his conversation with the young Duke. He was wiser than Philip had anticipated, "He loves his people as I hope we all may love ours," he remarks after his short prayer. "Let us hope he does not misunderstand my harsher rhetoric."

"WHAT." Ezekiel Moores stood there in shock. If he were older by even a year, it was likely the man would have suffered a heart attack on the spot. "What... What the hell, Eugeo?"

Resting within the confines of her cottage, a woman sat upon a mere chair, humming as the news came to her presence. "Certainly shameful to testify against your own..." She then remarked as her lip was mildly bitten down by her teeth, nodding to the sides as a sigh was then emitted from her mouth.

There was a silence that wrung out against the once busy ground. A silence heavy and laden with confusion and distress. Her movements ceased, turning immobile as the news was delivered upon the girl. The only sound that wrung out now, was her body turning to sit against the half-built rocky stairs of the keep she was working so feverishly on.

The green-coloured eyes that sat in the pale face of the redhead welled with burning hot tears. Though, if you were to ask her why she began to sob; she would have no answers. They cut down her somewhat grimy face, in fat droplets. Leaving a trail of cleaned flesh behind. In the field, a field of quiet dismay - inhabited only by the cascading sobs that swelled up - her mind begun to race. Racing not only with one thing, but a multitude of things.

It came first as a wave of panic, then that of sorrow, and then of confusion. All three crashing down in waves that now welled inside her. 

"What?" A mumble came from betwixt lips, turning her gaze downwards. "No. . no. . This. . ." Words turned into an amalgamation of half-formed sentences. Her small body physically unable to extrude the overwhelming force of emotions. So, her words turned to sobs, and the sobs turned to silence. 

Mary Amaricius rose from her spot, against the half-formed stairs that would soon be her home. Gaze affixed against a meaningless rock. Her lips curled downwards into a spiteful frown, as she went to wipe her face with a fist of dusty nature.

The war had been only in its infancy, and already this had begun. Her eyes finally squeezed shut, and she produced a question. Echoing out to nobody in range to hear.

"Liliuth. . Eugeo. What the **** did they do to you?" 

Valent would smile upon hearing the news, his old and forgotten friend is no longer enemy - as he managed to overcome the false lies of Norland. "I shall soon meet Eugene... I shall!"

"Eugeo...?" Zita perked up in suprise, both of her eyebrows arching upwards. She scanned her gaze over the pages - over and over again. "This-... I don't know. It seems odd - somehow. I do support it - but it seems... terribly odd- almost out of character," commented the lady in the privacy of her home to Sir Erik Othaman. @grnappa

Zhao Zilong catches wind of the news as he'd be slaving away in the Yong Ping Workshop, working on the next large shipment of weaponry and supplies for a work order. He'd raise a hand to wipe the sweat from his face before letting out a scoff, turning to face one of his comrades:

"Send word out to the rest of our brothers - triple our efforts! It is imperative that we land our mark during these times of peril. Let them know that the San Xiong Di workforce is just getting started. Those with mina will get what they pay for, at twice the speed."

A keeper would find out about the secession of Elysium and chuckle. "Ah, the curse of the fold begins anew. The Nordlings will know the taste of treachery soon enough."

Toke Freysson raises an eyebrow after reading the document and boards the ferry to Elysium. Walking off the ferry and into Elysium, his nose is assaulted by a foul stench. "They must have just fertilized the fields, because it smells like bullshit to me."

Lunah reads the missve along with the other one she had discarded earlier in the day, "Yes, i am suppose to believe this to be true when it is written after he was dragged from his home after the slaughter of innocent women and children." tosses the statement in the trash where it belongs right besides the first.