The Seregon's Sorrow

TheCapybara

The Seregon's Sorrow

Spoiler

Music :

Around the descendant cities, on tavern boards to walls in the alleys, they would be paper pinned to the walls and boards, the paper saying if read.

Greetings all who come upon the rant, my pen which shall speak of how my heart is filled with wrath for all who walk upon the world, the ones who push forward for more blood. The dwarves have lost their minds thinking the Azdrazi reside near Providence. They truly need to read the room and realize that Azdrazi exists everywhere. Not just in one place. Additionally, the recent attack on Elysium is brutal, it is not some just cause to act like gods. The one who acts like gods, who think they can make people shall be crushed by a blade of justice in the future, shall it be the death of one of their kin or them dying a brutal death by a horrid illness.

I condemn the Orenian leaders for doing such a horrible crime, allowing a whole city to starve. I also condemn the Norlandic people for so quickly declaring war without a thought of what might come, blood is not a solution to a problem. As an ‘aheral, I have always been taught that all others are leasers, the ‘aheral are supreme. I come to think this every day, I wish not to as all descendants are beautiful, not all but, all should be given compassion and mercy.

Was the pain of so many mothers and children from the past, not an omen of why war brings nothing but deviation. Will any of you learn that we must not kill each other so much as we all are descendants. Were the battles in Arcas to protect each other from the Inferni invasion not enough to tell that we need each other? How right some might be that we are selfish. So I plead that this war ends soon. I am a simple nobody, a crystal in the sand, a spec. But I still feel a push that I have to say something and cannot stay silent. Additionally, both the Duke and Liluth, are not truly them I think, declaring so easily that they surrender. At this point, how could I trust what the Orenians say? They burnt a whole field of crops to make the Norlandic people starve. These two did a sacrifice by me thinks, surrendering- to protect their own.

Unlike their Orenian kin who do not care about the children or mothers. Their god is fake, all of your gods are fake. As we all return to death in the end. I do not deny the existence of any sort of deity, but I do deny it is valid to murder each other for that reason because someone tells you to do it. After all, you warmongers will never learn. That once someone dies, they will never come back and they will be punished for the deaths that are committed during this war of men and women with power. As you all act like gods, the people suffer under your iron fists.

You might think your cause is valid but is truly invalid if someone has to die for that cause. I was blinded for a second when I saw a certain Corbin Wick, heard of the crimes he committed. But I was then stopped by him, hearing his side of what he had done. I was moved as I knew that what he said could have happened, so- I didn't attack him. Hanseti lords, call me a heretic if you want, but you're also in a horrible warmonger boat for wanting to burn a woman alive then imprisoning me and a friend for trying to stop it then killing her so be quiet. But yes, if only we could strive for diplomacy- but no. You leaders wish to act like- Gods

If we act blinded more and more by wrath, how could we ever band together if something like another invasion happens? We will be weak and defenseless as we fight each other. Why do we have to fight each other? Why must we make each other scream and cry more and more for causes of nothing- just going back to death once more for some useless causes.

At the Bottom of this notice it would have a signature with some additional words-

Sincerely with much hatred, sorrow, and sadness to my fellow Descendants of Alamaris, Alyssa Seregon.

Spoiler

I wish to say at the bottom this is no punch or whatever oocly, this is simply my character being angry! And if you have such a horrid problem with that then- I dunno what to do for you, take a chill pill or whatever. Cause at the end of the day this is mineman.

A Particular Elfess would grumble, shaking her head at the missive's exoneration of that one Wick. 

"Tell that to my arm, 'thill. Tell that to all who nearly lost their lives because of him."

"Inferi" coughed a 'thill, scanning over the missive. "but aye"

Haskir chortles a mirthful laugh with the mention of the Azdrazi being everywhere, bound to no single place. He preens his whiskers with a pair of digits before stowing the note away, shrugging. "They're right!"