The Greyspine Convention

Rudi

Duke Ruslan Baruch dusted off his fine noble garment after a friendly duel with Edmund Barclay. He strutted on home, settling down inside his office before a servant dropped off a notice. He smiled ear to ear after reading, looking up to his portrait of Koeng Heinrik II"Ah' love Haense. . ."

"Whilst I can commend the Kings aim here, what does he aim for the future. Let us entertain the notion that Norland win and they take Providence, what then? Does the city surrounding the Basilica and Papal apartments get razed to the ground? Does Norland build a pagan city surrounding the Holy See? I am saddened however to see hi clause in here regarding people attending mass or at prayer inside sactified grounds, are they fair game so long as they leave the clergymen untouched?" asked Father Basil.

Edited by Basil Moroul

13 minutes ago, Basil Moroul said:

"Whilst I can commend the Kings aim here, what does he aim for the future. Let us entertain the notion that Norland win and they take Providence, what then? Does the city surrounding the Basilica and Papal apartments get razed to the ground? Does Norland build a pagan city surrounding the Holy See? I am saddened however to see hi clause in here regarding people attending mass or at prayer inside sactified grounds, are they fair game so long as they leave the clergymen untouched?" asked Father Basil.

"Ye do realize that we dunnae aim to siege providence, we've no interest in the city, nor the citizens or holy men who live within, all we seek is to force the Orenian government to acknowledge their crimes against our peoples and to make up for them." Vykk says offering the war declaration to the old man so that he may review it "We had offered the King of Oren numerous attempts to recognize their wrongs and to make up for them, yet we were met with naught but lies, slander, and in the end, silence. Not a bird was sent, nor any attempts to rectify the issues when Haense broached them on our behalf, Oren had no intention to treat with us, and had no intention to cease their crimes, leaving us with no other options but force." Vykk says finishing his lecture

William Carolus has no idea what the hell is going on back in the civilized world, he was too busy getting ambushed by trolls upon landing in Attenlund. His one thought going through his head was “Oh Godan, Oh F—k, Godan why are there trolls in the trees!?!?” he said as he sliced through the ACL of a swamp troll with his Longsword. 

Reinhardt Barclay practiced reading this poster, thinking “hmm I hope Onkle Alfred is safe in the Attenlund, ich want to give him back this cross he told ich to hold on to tul he got back” would started getting annoyed by his mildly angry twin, Klaus @FionnTWG

From the confines of her room in Astfield, Annika A. Vyronov would kneel down beside her bed as she prepared to sleep. She would pray for those fighting in the war and for those who will eventually give their lives to it. "May Godan bless his most faithful and protect those who are lost in faith and mind." She murmured. She would then blow out the candle beside her, another restless night ahead of her

We must thank the King for his efforts, even if they fall short. 

As he has yet to bring any Nordlanders to court for their support of the Trolls against his Kingdom, there is no attempt to hold them to account for the starvation of his people, we must remain suspect of the authority he wields over these other two nations. A good many citizens of Haense, many I call comrade, are maimed and wounded due to that conflict without restitution from their King. Let us hope he defends Holy Orenia better than his own subjects. 

I presume the Kingdom of Nordland has equally seen the flaccid wielding of their own treaty against them, having breached it numerous times without penalty. 

However, thank you. 

On 5/3/2021 at 12:34 AM, Capt_Chief26 said:

William Carolus has no idea what the hell is going on back in the civilized world, he was too busy getting ambushed by trolls upon landing in Attenlund. His one thought going through his head was “Oh Godan, Oh F—k, Godan why are there trolls in the trees!?!?” he said as he sliced through the ACL of a swamp troll with his Longsword. 

Reinhardt Barclay practiced reading this poster, thinking “hmm I hope Onkle Alfred is safe in the Attenlund, ich want to give him back this cross he told ich to hold on to tul he got back” would started getting annoyed by his mildly angry twin, Klaus @FionnTWG

Albrecht Mondblume, also blissfully unaware of Almaris' political landscape, tackles William to the ground as a troll's club comes swinging at the Carolus' head. "Oh SCHEISSE Villiam! Zhey are in ze vasser too! Get dooooown!"