The Victory of Northlandgrad Over Oren

__Clocky

Edward Mith would rejoice at the news! "Praise Emperor Laquinta! He has vanquished the minor hamlet of Oren!"

"Oren loses again." Vane says offering a smirk at the post.

An old man cheers as the God Emperor marches through the streets.

Kor'garr'Lur would raise a brow as he peers over the missive. "Diz nuuz... Ez truly wundurvul. Wut du dey blah? 'Ahvey Northlindzgrahd!'"

Edited by Mannamannaa

"I wonder if the Emperor will use Orenian Dark Magic to avoid dying!" Says the famous anti-dark magics advocate Caelan Jrent.

"The defenseless did not have to die... the barbarism is palpable. Time to check if this is real."

Erik Erikson, the Northlandgrad delivery boy runs up to the doors of the Norlandic Palace, pounding on it furiously "Excu'e meh sehr" He exclaimed, as he placed a crate down on the doorstep "You ha'e a delivery from t'e Oreners - A shipment of Copium it zeems, t'ey say t'ey found a surplus in t'e basemen' of the Sehdan Manor and t'oug't ye could use et!" 

"Even if this is fake, I'm still glad that Providence is now ash, like it's former brother." A High Elf in a Plague Outfit says

Lunah wipes a tear from her eyes after having laughed for awhile, "Aww a i needed a good laugh, now lets see if orenians realises what its parodying."

Caspian glanced over the very-real missive. "It would appear that the Norlanders aren't coping with their recent loss very well."

Iheiu Aylir looks over the poster, his jaw dropping in utter shock as he recoils backwards from the poster, "How could they?! Those dirty killers at Northlandgrad! I remember when they burned cats in the street of Sutica!" He said jokingly as he continued his fishing preparations.

Edited by MonkeNotic

"It seems they must make up false victories in their heads, they aren't taking the loss very well I assume." Captain Ruthern shakes his head.

Alphonse would remark upon reading this work, "It is true, the only place the Norland hordes find success is in their imaginations."