An Open Letter to the People of Elysium

An Open Letter to the People of Elysium

Hearken unto me, people of Elysium. I believe the only suitable description of the Duke Eugeo de Astrea’s actions would be pure, and simple cowardice. It is not only foolish of him and his that he believes seceding is a possible solution to the war or will somehow he will evade it as a whole, but it is an insult to you as a people that he would give in so easily to the pressures of an insecure Empire, this act will bring about unfathomable consequence to your people and it is shameful that he does not see as much. This is not the first time an error has been made by the Duke, be it refusing any form of courtly justice in the face of crimes in a number of instances, or simple behavior, this man is unfit to make any lasting decision.

It is now that I wish to put forth a plea, if you have even an ounce of respect for yourself, for your family, for your people, look upon the scales and see how they are tipped, and make the decision for yourself to declare your own allegiances for the preservation of yourself, your family, and your friends.

And it is to the Duke himself I address, you bring shame upon yourself and your family with your each and every action. May the fires of the depths take you in due time.

Leyunia K. Zyltris, 1st Bibliothecar of The Crimson Edict of Karmesinfels.

FE2Ysjr.png

James Fisher, a learned man who often times reads of the worldly news and missives from around the realm of Arcas. The pale man would frown lightly upon reading, rolling his shoulders "Alas, perhaps the people of Elysium had their minds made up before this war and simply needed an excuse. Perhaps hiring peoples that have raided them was seen as insulting. Unfortunately, I am no mind reader and can only wish these people the best in their endeavors. Forgive and forget, and all that."

“Ah, everyone knows the Nordlings crushed the Canonist faith in Elysium to such an extent that many among them resorted to practicing in secret. I imagine they breathed a sigh of relief, that this war has taken the Norlandic boot off their collective throat,” Josephine Augusta muses to her sister, Anne Caroline. “To an independent Elysium!” She toasts, clinking their glasses.

35 minutes ago, VIROS said:

“Ah, everyone knows the Nordlings crushed the Canonist faith in Elysium to such an extent that many among them resorted to practicing in secret. I imagine they breathed a sigh of relief, that this war has taken the Norlandic boot off their collective throat,” Josephine Augusta muses to her sister, Anne Caroline. “To an independent Elysium!” She toasts, clinking their glasses.

"This didn't age well..." Vane says snickering

In the shadows of the keep, a round glass reading stone glazes over the missive from the Bibliothecar. "Hm, almost doesn't sound like Leyu at all!" a portly pale elf would comment only about halfway through, glazing over it again until he reaches the end, to which the elfess would give her personal message to Eugeo.

"Aaaaaand there she is."