A Disgusting Onslaught of Depravation, Death And Bloodlust On The Hands of Oren

Suicidium

Elaine Candelon ponders over the missive, contemplating the Duke's writing and perspective within the war.  She thinks to herself; "It is difficult to see if there is bias or truth in his words, though... I suppose I am to soon enough witness whatever truth of the horrors of war lie in wait myself.  Dear GOD and your Exalted, please shine your Insight upon my steps."

Lorenzo the Halfling Serial Toilet Clogger prepares to make Elysium soup for dinner.

A poet of wander views the missive
"A perilous journey is it; One that is wrought in tyranny, and slicked with inherent unawareness. But doubly so is it cast, upon two villains of each other's stories. This....shall be interesting."

Shakes his head at the thought Orenian bastards slaughtered women and children in a peaceful farming village.

"Heinous beings, of pure evil... The ISA are not human in any form. Monsters in human flesh, for them to massacre innocent folk this is not acceptable" Wren would bring this letter towards the members of the Edict

Lunah Vanari had hugged her fiancee and son all night after the events that transpired an elven day ago, she had nearly lost them both to the murder hungry orenians, thankfully they had been able to find shelter from the wholesale salughter. Taking up the missive she swallows firmy then moves to her closet, taking out her clans sword. "Never again, will the slaughter of innocence go unanswered." she noted before taking the great sword from its resting place and heading back out of the house to help with the construction of new defences. "Iron From ice."

Lord Purifier Kursin would read over the missive, now having been made aware of the full picture of what had happened in Elysium, his hand would reflexively go to the pommel of his sword, grabbing tightly around the handle as his blood boiled.

Captain Ruthern reads over the declaration, "Only those who raised a blade against were attacked." Erik shakes his head, "Now the Duke seems to say whatever will save his life in the moment, a weak man who only seeks to keep himself alive." 

The High Keeper scoffed in disgust. "There is only one fate befitting those who target noncombatants and, even worse, children," She hissed, immediately beginning to draft a document.

1 minute ago, Imperium said:

Captain Ruthern reads over the declaration, "Only those who raised a blade against were attacked." Erik shakes his head, "Now the Duke seems to say whatever will save his life in the moment, a weak man who only seeks to keep himself alive." 

"I suppose the infant carried in their mothers arms as she fled from the rabid men, frothing at the mouth, looking to kill her and her child, or worse had raised a blade against them, and when she fled into the supposed safety of her own home, and the men began bashing at the door, looking to rip the babe from her bosom and toss it unto the pyre, it was her own fault for hiding from them as they assuredly did not wish to do what had dispicably happened to Liluth Solros under Orenian care." Vane spits out, disgusted at the lie perpetrated by the Captain "Aye, a babe not even able to walk, how afraid your men must have been."

The Chieftainess of Clan O'Hara prays to the All Father, thanking him for protecting her son. It was her ten year old son that was protected by that jammed door. "I don't know what could have happened to him if they got through... I would burn cities to save him... my son..." The mother sighs, setting down the missive. She knows this is only the beginning. A mother's wrath will always shine through.

4 minutes ago, Arashiha said:

Lunah Vanari had hugged her fiancee and son all night after the events that transpired an elven day ago, she had nearly lost them both to the murder hungry orenians, thankfully they had been able to find shelter from the wholesale salughter. Taking up the missive she swallows firmy then moves to her closet, taking out her clans sword. "Never again, will the slaughter of innocence go unanswered." she noted before taking the great sword from its resting place and heading back out of the house to help with the construction of new defences. "Iron From ice."

Amidst the hustle and bustle of logs being raised as the palisades continued to be raised in the northern remote quadrants of Elysium, Duke Eugeo would glance back to the Vanari aiding and championing the efforts for it alongside many others. His lips pursed as he states to her in response to southern based rumors. 

"All present were dressed in their casual clothes, and sweets was being presented to a child, Lex, during the time of the attack. There was no option for any Elysian to opt not to fight or flee. Lex himself, a child, was forced by the marauders to join the fight, not by his own accord at all. As the Orenians stated themselves in attempting to torch Elysium in their victory statement, it was a wholesale attack on the town" 

Xuih' would look at the papers he had found, completely dumbfounded. Such an innocent, and beautiful village massacred at the hands of demons. "Time and time again... One day the ISA will die. They will rot in agony and see their disgusting Providence burn to the ground. Maybe then, justice would be somewhat served." He'd say wiping a tear from his cheek "Their God may forgive them for such a crime, but Xuih' won't. It's time to get rid of Orenians and their ISA For Good."

Edited by Pintape

1 minute ago, _pr0fit said:

"I suppose the infant carried in their mothers arms as she fled from the rabid men, frothing at the mouth, looking to kill her and her child, or worse had raised a blade against them, and when she fled into the supposed safety of her own home, and the men began bashing at the door, looking to rip the babe from her bosom and toss it unto the pyre, it was her own fault for hiding from them as they assuredly did not wish to do what had dispicably happened to Liluth Solros under Orenian care." Vane spits out, disgusted at the lie perpetrated by the Captain "Aye, a babe not even able to walk, how afraid your men must have been."

Captain Ruthern looks around wondering where that voice came from inside his own estate. "My GOD, they really do have demon magic."

Esmond Reede ceased the hammering of steel to take up the missive, his emerald eyes quickly flickering over its horrifying contents. Once he had read all he could bear, he wiped a beading line of sweat from his forehead and set his tools down, leaving for Elysium at once. "Innocents? Children? What cruel days await us.." Was all he was able to say, his thoughts immediately riddled with worry over Aylin, and his blood boiling in anger. Truthfully, he cared little for Oren and Norland alike, but the slaughter of children like lambs was an act that would not go unforgiven.