A Petition for Ecclesiastical Trial for Transgressions of the Faith

Archimandrite Vladrick would sign the Hussariyan "Even though innocents were of heathen faith, it is not within our Canonist ways that they are to be slaughtered like Cattle. For all are Children of Horen even those who do not see the light" He'd state 

Dramyr was shocked! He had never expected such a well written call to action to come from outside Norlands pacts and allies. "I knew it! These monsters of Oren have done wrong under their god!" he exclaimed, shocked that he was previously right on such a thing. "For as many laws as Oren holds to façade a system of Justice; They showed their lack of with their actions thusfar. Let us hope Justice resparks within them and something comes of this. Allfather willing. He is Justice." Dramyr prayed, directly to the Allfather, before walking around the land of Norland to set a runed stone on each of the Paragon shrines as patronage. "May the dead be at peace. May they keep dreams of the good moments."

Edited by Knightie

"Hopefully justice will be found, for as much as the Kingdom of Oren decries us savages who want nothing more than to destroy their way of life, we would never dare to harm a child, moreso an infant babe." Vane states disgusted by the events that had unfolded naught a month ago.

Caedric nods, at the rare glimpse of honor in the Church of Canon, he'd say to those around him, "I wish t'is man luck. He 'as uncovered an ugly and political wound these Orenians wish te' keep covered up. I wish ye' 'em best of luck in 'is effort but do fear 'is life is endangered from t'ose 'e calls kin fer' such whistleblowin'." He'd return to training for his raids on Orenian soldiers upon the road. Being outnumbered means you best be more skilled than the others.

Edited by Qaz_The_Great

'Lo, for within tomb-swept wastelands and harrowing entrapments, an Ebrietael Hund did come to gaze upon such missive. A thousand-toothed grin would be flashed at the worn and tattered paper, a claw raised to slice such in twain, 'lest its fellows happen upon its choice of reading material. 

"Good, Joaquin... You continue my work..."

"Eet was bound to happen."

A tall, thin elf hums.

"Chaos always takes those franteecly struggleeng agaenst fate, eensaneety driveeng acts that would be otherwise unspeakable. Now we must only see whether or not they weell acknowledge it."

Cardinal Gawain Briarwood, FSSCT, smashes his hand against the desk, screaming at the news of the dead children that arrived at this desk.

"Curse the ISA, they didn't kill enough women and children! I should go to the general and tell him to get troops that aim a little lower!"

Father Vinzant picks the missive up with a begrudged look, quickly turning to his pen as he addresses the ill-informed author.

"To Joaquin of Osanora,

The only “transgression” that has been made here is your judgement. I write to you in pity of your situation, as your thoughts and actions have been influenced by the same aggressors that we face today. The same aggressors that have taxed and killed our own priests. But do niet fear, I do not envy you for this. I pity you, that you have been used as an instrument for their own gain. These people are not Canonist, and your misinterpretation has wholly ignored that thesis.

To address your claims:

1. All soldiers of the ISA requested that those who did not want to be included within the raid, not take arms upon the Empire. Tacitly, their recognition and participation in the battle meant that they too became aggressors.
  2. It was the likes of the Norlanders who put armor and weapons into the hands of their own children. Similar to the logic in the aforementioned contention, it should have been the responsibility of the adults and Norlandic guards not to endorse engaging children and members that have not been raised to the age of the majority, in battle. It disgusts this author that they were even allowed to partake in the battle by the pagan aggressors.
  3. See previous arguments.
  4. If anything, the violence was aimed to be completed with as few casualties as possible, in which the soldiers requested that all those who did not want to take up aggression against the Empire, not participate within the raid.
  5. All prisoners of war were immediately released upon questioning and releasing their own affidavits upon their own merit.

We must keep in mind that these Pagan belligerents dared to invade the Defender of the Faith and His realm, hiring barbarians of their own ilk with the intention of killing far more children. This Tenth Nordling War was started by these aggressors with the intention of bloodshed, to destroy Our society because of their own jealousy. Your sentiments disappoint me, as they are misinformed, priest of Osanora. Claiming that lives have been lost when the Norlandic aggressors themselves have started this war is only naive of you, and all your thesis practically argues for is to allow Orenians to be genocided.

I ask you this: Will we not fight our own righteous war to cleanse their sin, and guarantee the protection and defense of our own? Is raising a blade against the assault of our posterity not righteous?

Do not let the pagan belligerents invade your mind, and turn yourself against your own Canonist brethren. 

May Godan be with you,

Father Vinzant. "

Augustina scoffed. "Faith is ******* stupid anyways. Where's the fun in being a soldier without a few war crimes?" Augustina was not a soldier, but she was most definitely not in her right mind.

"Does the Church even have the authority to trial civilians? Not to mention that there's no Canon Law on warfare, I don't think. This is all mad screeching it seems, quite amusing screeching though." Comments a certain Couentran man while smoking a premium Wett™ cigar. 

The Count of Valles blinks as he reads the message, leaning back in his chair as he rubs his chin in thought.

"I literally have niet idea who vy are."

"They declare war, get their asses handed to them on a silver platter, and complain that we are killing them in a war."

"It just shows that each Norlander makes a ritual sacrifice of intelligence upon becoming a red faith worshipper."

"Want to nie have children killed? Do nie arm them. But vy are already scraping the bottom of the barrel so I am nie altogether surprised."

"We asked for peace."

Edited by grnappa

"Back to the wilderness with you, fiendish fellow.  Your virtue signaling will find you no friend." comments James Fisher upon reading the missive, properly storing it within the shelves in his home to keep it documented "Wildmen believing pagan propaganda. Nothing new.." he'd say with an annoyed sigh.

"Compile a list of witness testimony and evidence, we can not do anything without that." Said Basil Moroul.