A Petition for Ecclesiastical Trial for Transgressions of the Faith

Valent would frown and tear the missive upon reading it. "The priests beyond the sea are out of their damned mind - they want to prosecute those who are defending our faith in battle, risking their lives.. for if they fail, so does the Canonist cause!" he'd tell his aide, which was by his side.

"For anyone who is questioning Joaquin's accusations.. jokes on you. Joaquin was sent by Godan, he is always right.", Alfred says with a chuckle after reading the missive, getting back to his work.

"Once more I see religion be used against others of a different faith, I don't understand why humans put so much energy towards changing others and their beliefs. More and more I'm being reminded of the past, even though I did not live through it, I still learned much about what was going on in the times of old. Further, the history from the lands of Atlas and Arcas would serve as great reminders to the people repeating such actions." He'd ramble on to himself as he offered a heavy sigh, appearing disappointed or just plain annoyed with the state of things in the realm. He'd then shift his gaze towards his raven, Dooley. "You're probably annoyed with my rambling by this point- Sorry about that little one." 

Agustin-Cordoba remarks as he puffs out Hyspian cigar smoke, "Should've killed more of the little pendejos if  I could have my say"

reserved

Edited by sashimichopped

a letter would be sent to Joaquin carrying the coat of arms of the Auditor. 
"Fair Joaquin, I'm glad to see an petition being called for where people believe the canon law to have been broken. The matter shall be looked into, but i would have to ask of you that you send me a witness list and their testimony's of the incident in question. I would also like to welcome you to Oren to bring me these words yourself and tell me what you know of the situation at hand. Blessed day ~Johan Vuiller Auditor of the Tribunal." With the letter an coin stamped with the face of Exalted Owyn. 
r92PIkj3M53KDiuBadDJCpFaz6iipe9W9W3rO-_YwKRo6KV8trKeYfCBHNC1oWW_IDJnKs8AwkvduHbrPZv9EgjNJgzWdIOqGP6Nr-IFp56oSU4OTM9y0qAaXpmJkMRjMW7dXkbj
@Burnsider