The Oren Aut Mortem Music Pack

CharmingCavalier

b7SVunY.png

THE OREN AUT MORTEM MUSIC PACK

M43Xu6v.jpg

b7SVunY.png

The music discs in Minecraft aren't, how do we say it - good. So to fix that, I have released a music pack on Planet Minecraft, available to all, that will import my music and public domain classical music (anything pre-1925) into the game. This will increase your immersion and allow events to have period music that everyone can enjoy with a few simple and easy steps.

For now, the pack includes Oren Aut Mortem, which is my most popular piece. I needed to start with the smallest pack possible so the Planet Minecraft staff would green-light the project. So, to add more music into the pack and allow me to update the pack quicker, please comment, subscribe, diamond, favorite, and follow. Anything helps because it gives me the experience on PMC to get to level 2, where I do not need to be green-lit for every update.

Please find the pack below:

CLICK HERE

If you need help installing the pack here are instructions:

CLICK HERE

(Additionally, please place this pack at the top of your resource pack list. It will be overwritten if not on the top)

b7SVunY.png

Author's Note:

Additionally, for those not in Oren who want their own pack, I will try my best to work on that. However, medieval music is not so readily available in the public domain. I apologize, but ensuring the Oren pack is fully functional and optimized will take precedent over all other packs I make. However, enjoy this one if you can, and if you can't, hold tight for a bit, and I will get something out for my medievalesque friends.

- Charming

b7SVunY.png

Cav, I've told you this a bunch already, but I'm putting it on the forums for posterity. 

I'm a huge fan of all the creative work you've been doing for LOTC and especially for Oren. You've only been on the server for a few months, but your output has been genuinely so fantastic.

This is cool as hell. I'll definitely be using it.

You're a blessing for this community. Thank you!

Also what Urahra said.

Now, I am one of the most Oren Die people you'll meet. But this is amazing.

Keep doing what you're doing! It's incredible.