The Spicy Shrimp Drinking Night!

Little__Lady

~~xXx~~

A soggy coffee-colored rat totters up to each crew member of the tremendous and extraordinary ship known as the Spicy Shrimp. The rat lay down a note at the feet of each person before waddling away. Upon opening the note, the crew would find it to read as follows.

"To my dear crew,

As many of you know, we were traveling out on our first sea-faring trip in the coming days. However, my precious crew, your remarkably knowledgeable quartermaster, got food poisoning from devouring ALL of my rats' treats. And it is because of this; we will have to push back the trip till he is feeling well enough to traverse the sea with us. 
    But have no fear, my fabulous crew, I will be holding a Shrimp Drinking Night in place of the trip. Feel free to bring any food or booze you want to share with the crew. I will be making an extraordinary meal for you all. And I swear to you, my cooking for people is immensely better than that of my rat teat making. And who knows, mayhaps Monkey might even feel good enough to do some of his flashy drug magic!
    We look forward to seeing you all there!" 

At the bottom of the letter rests the Rat Queen's seal.

[OOC: 5EST 5/4]

RAT.png.b4e457f44b2f9f09798fa4a029528fe9.png.861c807603ce8e871a5d143587659d53.png

~~xXx~~

"In moi defense, they looke' loike cookies." The Quartermaster says, feeling sorry for himself.

Lynette Stewart bends down, gently taking the letter from the rat's mouth.

She reads it through, her brow furrowing before she sighs.

"Mmm... Sounds plain idiotic to me. Imagine eating rat treats??? I mean, surely you'd stop after the first one!"

She says, her mouth opening and closing in disbelief. 

"Amateur hour." She murmurs, before moving on with her day.

Edited by CopOwl

"O' dis seems cool" says Filibert Applefoot