47 minutes ago, SoulReapingWolf said:

I nominate Crumena of Kamees cuz he single and ready to mingle

👍👍

Just now, Screecher said:

nominate Crumena of Kamees cuz he single and ready to mingle

2 hours ago, Timer said:

I dunno about lord, but @ArizonaRanger is the Clown of the Craft

keep talking smfh

I wholly and truly believe that the Lord of the Craft is isn’t some major NL who’s always in the spotlight, waging wars or making things all about their character’s own personal legacy. 

Rather, I believe that there are many Lords of the Craft. These people are the ones who strive to build others up, putting others ahead of themselves and endeavoring to add to the world at large in ways that are often considered to be “outside of the box.” 

There is no one Lord of the Craft. There are many, and they are the people who bring a smile to the faces of their own personal friend groups, their nation communities, and the server at large both IRPly and OOCly. These people may not be the most recognized because they don’t play emperors, kings, or princes. Sometimes they do. But these people bear names that tend to be remembered fondly and make people feel good when they hear them. 

I’m sure there’s many others who I don’t know or haven’t met yet, but! For me, SOME of my Lords and Ladies of the Craft are as follows:

@Ezo Karasuga

@Rayna Star

@Eryane

@Urahra
@Ludulo
@Emenzi

@AmK

@Etow

@Tox
@Vaynth

@Zaerie

@ColdestPepsi

@Piov

@ErikAzog

@latteTM

@Sawona
@Disheartened
@Xarkly

@GMRO

@UnBaed
@Gusano

@Carson
@Bones

There’s many others out there who’ve made playing on this server a blast and have embodied what it truly means to be a Lord of the Craft, but these are some of my favorite, chilliest people. Please don’t cry if I didn’t mention you because it probably just slipped my mind. You’re awesome too!

1 hour ago, AndrewTech said:

-snip-

NO YOU

as shadow admin, i nominate pelican pete 

db6763c1f91e0110fe3726d712919096.png29d1854d2690e71c5ea229da79018efd.png0030f8cb96404a07ad573080c9a7789f.png