The Cleansing of the Northland

"Aye, at least dey're nae like the barbarians of Norland who have laws 'gainst killin' priests and children- those uncivilized degenerates." remarks a sardonic Grand King.

"And now our Canonist brethren joins us. Humanity will stand united." Simon smiles, setting the missive aside.

Spoiler

1256067728_tenor(1).gif.461f9ab735871ad67b0a25cccf9df904.gif

"Nugget is aware Nugget is not the smartest person, so Nugget will make this short."

The miniature sized armored dwarf creature pulls out a melon from behind a nearby crate, above him looks to be a wrought ferrum anvil.

"For every lie Nugget hears Nugget will crush a melon wif this anvil-"

Nugget then demonstrates his word, pushing said anvil over the wooden edge, the sheer weight of the ferrum crushing the fruit in violent display, what lay underneath, a fruity mess-

"Nugget will continue to crush melons as long as it takes for wig-people to not appear anymore!"

Nugget sounds like he means business, there's at least several dozen melons behind the dwarflet, with many more being slowly ported in by his prized llamas.

Don't be a melon. 

Arthas ponders the warning in the warmly-lit Varhelm Palace, he chuckles a little at the contradictions, "You're telling me that these Oren-hired mercenaries are going to murder women and children that don't displace themselves from their homes and become refugees and yet.. the Imperials call us barbaric? At this point, it seems that they don't even care to hide their wrongdoings from the world. If they knew any better, they'd null whatever contract they made before these mercenaries ruin the good image they've tried so hard to forge for themselves.."

He wanders back to his office, taking a bowl of soup with him as he begins drafting some documents, "While the Kingdom of Norland will be merciless towards enemy combatants, we wouldn't stoop so low as to displace the innocent. All women and children should have a secure home to live in, I didn't think that was a controversial idea.. even in the Hamlet of Providence. Maybe family just isn't a promoted institution in their society."

"I love this cooperation between the Empire and Luciensburg, it can rekindle past rivalries and once again unite people... OREN AUT MORTEM, AND MAY LUCIENSBURG PROSPER!" Valent exclaimed - cheering - as he heard the news on the streets of Providence.

"They can't say they weren't warned now." Remarked the Countess of Halstaig as she prepared for another visit to Norland.

Edric reads the missive, and laughs heartily.

"First they claim they do not target innocents, now they claim they will kill all the innocents. I wonder if they will ever make up their mind. Then again, I expect a Norlandic child is about on par with their warriors."

@Lionbileti

Lukas Castile listens to Olivier read his letter out loud as he dances to an old Sedanian jig playing in his head, "Okay, sheeee, I see you."

Garret Darkwood feels a pang of emotion as he reads the missive, thinking back to the days of the Sedanian war "Many of these men of GOD once fought against us, now they with us in this holy war" Garret dips his head "It brings tears to my eyes once again to call these folk comrades, nay, Brothers and Sisters in GOD, fulfilling a holy mission. I cannot change the past, though I wish I could, to prevent such catastrophe of the Sedanian rebellion, the tragedy of such lives of GOD lost. But I do believe that we have a future, that together we can walk with and not against each other." Garret Darkwood then looks at the ruins of Sedan he then is overcome with emotion "Never Again" He states as he kneels down, signs the Lorraine and then gets back up cracking his neck saying "Time to go to work" 

Edited by bugbytes21
1 hour ago, Nooblius said:

"Aye, at least dey're nae like the barbarians of Norland who have laws 'gainst killin' priests and children- those uncivilized degenerates." remarks a sardonic Grand King.

"Do you know how to say anything else besides what Sven feeds you like fresh grapes? He bends down to plop little lies into the waiting maw of a greedy king. The Nordlings will try to pass your legionnaires off for chlidren after we give them a shave. All of you will see eye to eye after being cut down to size. Bedfellows before and after the battle." remarks a serious Halcourt.

"Olivier... what a scholar! He is proof you can raise a child to be a warrior and poet! Those Nordlings will never know what's coming!" Cardinal Gawain remarked to his unwilling brothers in the cloth.

2 hours ago, VonAulus said:

"Do you know how to say anything else besides what Sven feeds you like fresh grapes? He bends down to plop little lies into the waiting maw of a greedy king. The Nordlings will try to pass your legionnaires off for chlidren after we give them a shave. All of you will see eye to eye after being cut down to size. Bedfellows before and after the battle." remarks a serious Halcourt.

The Grand King spins around, surprised that someone had entered his office. "I'm bein' completely serious, da honorable folk of Luciensburg wisely claim glory where et es abundant- en slaughterin' women and children. Unlike d'ose riled up Norlanders who seem incapable of doin' da same. Maybe ye need to start sending more Canonist preachers dere ta teach 'em how ta live a more peaceful life, domesticate da blood thirsty barbarians." He holds out a hand as if to silence the intruder, "And save meh da 'dey started et' talk, ye know damn well dat's nae true. Now crawl outta my palace and back ta wotever swamp ye slithered here from, ye wig'd snake."

37 minutes ago, Nooblius said:

The Grand King spins around, surprised that someone had entered his office. "I'm bein' completely serious, da honorable folk of Luciensburg wisely claim glory where et es abundant- en slaughterin' women and children. Unlike d'ose riled up Norlanders who seem incapable of doin' da same. Maybe ye need to start sending more Canonist preachers dere ta teach 'em how ta live a more peaceful life, domesticate da blood thirsty barbarians." He holds out a hand as if to silence the intruder, "And save meh da 'dey started et' talk, ye know damn well dat's nae true. Now crawl outta my palace and back ta wotever swamp ye slithered here from, ye wig'd snake."

"Jup! Vell sayd Mistah Kang!" agrees Asvi Frostbeard, giving a bow as she marches into the apparently open office to annoy him. "Brav, bu' killin' kids is soh hip und cool! Ah love hven zey troi ta defend zemselves, soh ah can kill em even 'ardeh!"