Hi, So We're Removing Vortex - 1.16 Update Info

nickrocky213

1.16 blocks at long lasttttttt 

Nickrocky, you're my new favorite staff member.

LESSS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Does this mean resource island like last map? YES!!! POGGERS! LETS GO! THANK GOD I NEVER PUT EFFORT INTO VORTEX GRINDING FOR HOURS! YESS!!

\o/

LES GOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm excited to see where the future will take you all with new plugins <3 we appreciate the hard work the members of tech team put into this server.

late April fools joke?

Crab Dancing GIFs | Tenor

This is nice! I like this! Nothing is a failure!! :D

Please keep alchemy and herb nodes! It honestly a good system compared to having no system for herbs. So please keep that!