Duchess Doja's Column On Lifstala

Spoiler

Please note: No harm is to be made oocly, this was such a good event for Haense and everyone was so pretty. So it was posted on this account for Some scandal and stir some trouble. No hard feelings! The writers of this tabloid wish to remain anonymous. Everything found will be found out in RP. Do not worry. Happy Lifstala! 

nvkVQWpG3ffqxOIKBVg0IlBT_JUIywM5X2rr4bme1lV6mgOT-0EPD4P1CbP11Rtf-rwvw8ORjcZYZJ7h16daf3G_iSN5oYYeU1lGgyzyqXbdKtVFkx85dDOYgoDehmn9i7Y3mxgr

7Xw0IkjStr0YcIgZC77howJjSzp_FwaD9rBzs5vaIAN9rVKYyWaTxYUXRl6CR1qyj3wzCzMbSUtcca-ZiAgJEtcdX7hMk4PPBOU0V1WShdCXRT-0UIc9eShX2XrcfbByL9kCWMBB

1818 Karosgrad 
Dearest reader,

I bring forth a beginning of spring, where the children and suitors of Haense gather to the Palace to be presented by the Koenas. Their parents were introducing them like prized farm animals. And much like animals, The Palace itself was a pen of clucking chickens—packed wall to wall with nobility and other unfavorables. A pen filled with chickens, feathers flying, hair and fur of coats in the air. It was stuffy hot and merely not worth this much effort.  This is what the Hanesi Season has started as. A cluster of unhinged chickens and the unmarried missus. Each guardian must present with a spiel, a few songs of nonsense in the chattering room. Some even have to shout over the other patrons and clucks of unmarried hens. I truly believe amongst the fools gold does lay some gems. 

2dgOlKUZEFySw1Nz-IaO5OmhFju0_yYTm-vhdLzFXYED5-R0z3nZ_kDVzf8JPa_CJZlR9H7B6ODWYW6gTYwOw0fFKbZxFVppmUAz3w9M1SrHYv0S-NiEDIvu9OWCiWNKS99r1SG_

The first girl to appear was a Ludovar who was positively shaking in her boring gown. If she was this nervous for something this brief there must be something the Ludovar do not want others to find out?

Three daughters, all from Ruthern, all of different hairs such a sight! You would think with such a lovely marriage, at least one of the daughters would look like their father... As a dutiful optimist, I  wished they would shine like the crown jewels their father claims them to be. I was wrongfully mistaken; Lady Majorie was dressed in an atrociously green gown and looked just about as green in the face. Nothing to help with her chubby face; maybe she should enter the tourney herself! Her curtsy  looked as though she had never done it before and was scared she’d topple right over. Then there is the other sister. Have you heard how Lady Tatiana posted her picture all around Oren begging people to court her? Downright dreadful in all attempts, desperation is never a good look, ladies.  A lady must use her body language and exciting conversation to keep a man interested. You do not need bribes and title to do such. Besides, who would pay 200 mina to speak to a Lady so full of herself? Many spoke of how she was most favored throughout the evening, but her favorable looks turned sour at the sight of other praise as time went on.  The Queen mother had such interesting questions to ask the ladies; Asking which of the two ladies whom they'd prefer? The ladies, with grace, answered each other but imagine if they said something else!   For the rest of the night, Tatiana was called "The Better Blonde." I wouldn't take this as something to pride over as I feel this jewel needs a closer inspection.

I haven't much to speak about Annika. She seems to be living underneath a shadow, with an attitude to match the sun within the skies. Her presentation was undignified for the great Vryonov house. She is nothing but a church bell. 

It is an atrocity of its own, season something for singles to approach to make matches and better stronger families. But this season held the chance of -Bethrovals. Something the families themselves should have the responsibility of doing then using such events. Barely noteworthy of anything that needs to be heard.  A  young boy proved to be the strongest of his generation, though I may have been far from small gasps held across the crowd. Applauds was short-lived as he was dragged up for doing  cruel tricks. To a pre-rehearsed child who spoke of GOD, Her family most extensive like festering crows. They commended the room but showed no promise of any kind. The only remark from the royal pair was to Lady Amelyia reminding him of  his dead daughter. How ghastly pale that Kortrevich must be.
 The only child that needs any noteworthy comments would be the lovely Princess Petra—holding an elegance in her stance, angelic and something that simply can not be taught. Royalty in every glance and much more kindness than the other squabbling birds could present to the Queen Mother. 

This year, there seems to be a rather large group from the batch of unmarried men that attend to break as many hearts as they can, Ranging from princely, bold and confident—the occasional ruggish bad boy for the ladies that are ready to swoon upon these many men. Certainly the most bold, Edmund Barclay came to the front of the judges, extending his flirtations to the ladies before him. After earning a gasp from Annika Vryonov, it’s quite obvious that Lord Edmund must be nothing but a terrible ladies man. Fathers beware! 

A heart break for sure this season Would be Lord Anders Kortrevich, wooing the ladies of court with such a single phrase. Haense does truly have a beloved adoration towards red.  
Frederik Baruch seemed the most insufferable of the men, proclaiming he was the most “Handsome man in Haense.” Surely he does not wish for us to believe that!

Several Princes made appearances, hopefully these charming men can take their pick amongst the women to find a well made match. Such swagger and charm these males held. One prince, ‘The wild card” -Prince Nikolas  displayed his wealth by walking in upon a Horse! Not only that but he showed his excellent reflexes by doing a backflip perfectly landing off the horse.  Ladies I believe you should be wooing him and not the other way around. The Lady to grab his attention is sure to be the Diamond of the season. 

In terms of looks, it makes sense  Prince Antonius  picked “the Blonde” considering Majorie is really nothing to look at, but personally I like the third sister more. She has more sparkle and seems much more reserved and polite unlike her much harsher sister.

The rest were simply not noteworthy to waste the squid ink on. If they wish to impress this Duchess they must simply  take in the air of nobility and embrace it. An appreciation of the arts is what lifts us beyond mere animals. It stirs the passions and moves the spirits. 

7Xw0IkjStr0YcIgZC77howJjSzp_FwaD9rBzs5vaIAN9rVKYyWaTxYUXRl6CR1qyj3wzCzMbSUtcca-ZiAgJEtcdX7hMk4PPBOU0V1WShdCXRT-0UIc9eShX2XrcfbByL9kCWMBB
                                       '

Yours sincerely,
Duchess Doja Catherine

An 'Ame of both class and taste would frown at the missive from within her nest of opulence, crossing a metallic leg over one of flesh and bone. 

"Ma'am, you're in Haense. We're not some peacocking Oreners... Ours is a Kongzem of chaos and revelry, it would do you well to bask in such... 

Honestly, I couldn't stand being this insufferable... Besides, the Hearsay has already occupied the niche of a gossip column. How unoriginal!" 

Klaus looked at the missive with a confused look before a new aura surrounded him. He'd throw the missive away, simply stating "Horseshit."

The aforementioned Ludovar frowned at the missive. Her first real taste of freedom from her sickness, and her absence  and nervousness was attributed to some falsehood made up by a stupid columnist. 

"Harren - HARREN" screeched Adalia from the confines of Greyspine, running about to find the aforementioned Ruthern "Look at this.. They did niet even MENTION me, it's a sham of a tabloid! Horrendous!" she declared in a fit of fury to her unfortunate fiance @Gusano

Tatiana "better blonde" Ruthern gasped upon reading the missive, "Did it look that desperate?" She'd ask herself, the young Ruthern's confidence having taken a blow as she nervously looked around Karosgrad, praying nobody else had seen the slanderous paper!

19 minutes ago, Duchess Doja Catherine said:

Frederik Baruch seemed the most insufferable of the men

"Whoever this 'Duchess Doe-juh Catherine' is, her mother probably has other, more admirin' things to say abou' me," remarked the handsome Frederik.

Marjorie vas Ruthern gazes over the flier as she sits in bed that night, excitedly reading up on the thoughts that circulated the latest event. As she reached her name though, a sense of dread filled her, and reading the section on how atrocious she looked, broke any sense of spirits she had left. In a fit of rage, she tears the letter up piece by piece, scattering it around her room. She then pulls that beautiful dress she had been so eager to wear, out from the closet, balls it up, and chucks it out of her high window, most likely damaging it in every way.  She does not sleep the rest of that night, clutching onto the numerous plushies she had been gifted from a certain someone.

Petra Emma, the Princess Royal who was plagued by the pressures of courtly life this early into her youth, looks upon the missive while fearing the worst. With trembling hands, she grips the missive shakily as she reads, although her young mind still couldn't quite comprehend some of the subject matter. She could not help but frown at some of the insults that were tossed about. Nevertheless, she managed the tiniest of smiles upon reading the remarks made about her. 

Katerina Ceciliya raised an eyebrow at the mention of Queen-Mother. 

"There was nie Koenas there... All of them are dead. Or is this paper claiming that Lady Rosalind is a Koenas-Mametr? Oh that is so laughable." 

11 hours ago, shay said:

"Harren - HARREN" screeched Adalia from the confines of Greyspine, running about to find the aforementioned Ruthern "Look at this.. They did niet even MENTION me, it's a sham of a tabloid! Horrendous!" she declared in a fit of fury to her unfortunate fiance @Gusano

"Adalia, Adalia." Harren stated, calm as ever in the face of the wrath of his fiancée, for he had, quite frankly, gotten used to such by now (or had he? Only time would really tell). Nevertheless, he nodded his head, "Da, da, this tabloid is nie dobry, vy should make a Duma Bill to make it illegal. Or, even better, make it so that all tabloids have to write dobry things about vy." He stated sagely!