A Warning to Almaris

"T'a Grudge goes unanswered..." Dorimnur Goldhand utters on his throne, the heads of 11 siren skulls, the scales of a Basilisk, the fin of a sandshark, the scales of a Lubba, and the serrated club of Elven origin lined with shorn siren teeth. "Let us answer the call o' t'a Sea."

Aeonn pats the dwarf of the shoulder "You cant go leaving us out of it now either...to hell wit da ocean!"

Utayr bin Amr would stroke his beard "How am I to fish then...hmmm I dont think a few trips to sea wouldn't hurt..Besides the whaling provides a good income.."

Maisie d'Arkent blinks "Sheesh..."

Edward Mith shrugs off the suggestion of any voidal horrors. "Mm.. Beh. I'm pret'ty sure that's jus' th' eight-teen seagulls I glued t'gether fer shits'n'giggles."

Shamil ibn Saeed Faheem nodded vigorously as he read the notice, "Na'am! I felt the effects myself, saw the waves it created! It must be larger than a boat!" The man said, despite having no way to truly tell how large the creature, if it even were one, would have been.

"I hear they those pirates made a deal with a sea spirit to harass the seas! And it was as big as a building!" Sir Candle says as he wanders the dunes.

The Wyvern Druid appears quite intrigued upon hearing this report from afar, considering the idea of venturing to Talon's Port herself.

Nivndil remembers the monstrous abomination known as Mother, and her visceral nest of flesh and organs. A steady breath escapes her nose, and she passes into her bedroom, opening a wardrobe. From with she draws a spear with a Lightstone mounted upon it, "Back to work, it seems."