Nanny for Hire

ydegirl

NANNY FOR HIRE

Hello, My name is Theodora Angelica Ashford de Falstaff- and recently I have been out of work. I see this as an opportunity to work with children, and be paid for it. My conditions are that you, if you decide to employ me, pay me 10 mina every 4 saint years (1 OOC Month). I am able-bodied and I’ve got quite the experience of working with children. I have a plethora of skills as-well, which I will list below.

My skills are:

• Cooking
  • Cleaning
  • Dressmaking
  • Listening to children whine about their parents/other kids
  • And many more.

Additionally, If you decide to house me wherever you live, I will lower the pay from 10 mina to 5 mina. I’m willing to work in the Kingdom of Haense and Empire of Oren. If you have any interest in hiring me, please write me a bird. I have twenty years (and counting) with child care. 

Signed,

Theodora.

Spoiler

OOC: These posters were only put in Oren & Haense. Please don't respond if you're not from Oren or Haense. Thanks

[!] A response is penned the Lady de Falstaff, delivered in the talons of a clockwork owl. Were it to be opened by her, it would read:

@MissAnneDrey

"Good Evening! I do hope that this letter finds you well, Madame de Falstaff. I am writing to you in response to the advertisement that you penned some time ago.

My name is Elizabeth, and I am writing to you to offer an interview for employment at my country home of Witten's End. I believe you would quite enjoy the nice, cozy aesthetic and rural environment of the locale. 

I presently have two young children, my nephews, who are in desperate need of a dedicated nanny as well as a child of my own on the way. Given your vast array of skills and multiple decades of experience, I believe you would be an ideal candidate to serve as a nanny for us.

In addition to your requested fee, I can also offer you a number of other perks as well...

• An interesting and exciting life, for I am a wizardess by trade and my family is a very interesting and unorthodox one.

• Food and boarding, both of which are in ample supply.

• A rural locale with a lovely garden and beautiful scenery.

• A wholesome family which would treat you splendidly well.

Should you have an interest in my offer, I would be willing to discuss the notion further with you and conduct and interview. Please write me back if you are!

With Regards,

E. W."

2 hours ago, AndrewTech said:

Snip

@AndrewTech

A tired, greying owl flew back to the house, carrying a letter.

Dear Elizabeth,

It would be my pleasure to serve your humble family. I'm more than happy to set up a meeting time with you & I soon.

With my best wishes,

Madame de Falstaff.

(discord is botox#5403)

Andrik Nikolas surveyed the parchment with an eager eye, squinting then as took quill to paper to underline 'Listening to children whine.' He gazed upwards then from the advertisement. "I certainly need someone to listen to me."

“Thank GOD I am dead.” Mused the late Margaret Annabelle Helvets from the Seven Skies. “My poor aunt and family reduced to peasant tasks!” The dead Helvetii cried before slamming the pamphlet down on her heavenly desk.

On 5/8/2021 at 10:15 AM, Pompadour said:

“Thank GOD I am dead.” Mused the late Margaret Annabelle Helvets from the Seven Skies. “My poor aunt and family reduced to peasant tasks!” The dead Helvetii cried before slamming the pamphlet down on her heavenly desk.

Theodora thought about Margaret, the Renee-Antoinette Ripoff. "Poor Mary Anne... a Renee-Antoinette wannabe..." She murmured. "She never made it to the heights of Renee, though."

On 5/9/2021 at 1:01 PM, MissAnneDrey said:

Theodora thought about Margaret, the Renee-Antoinette Ripoff. "Poor Mary Anne... a Renee-Antoinette wannabe..." She murmured. "She never made it to the heights of Renee, though."

Margaret's face will forever be alabaster white.