Hearsay of Hanseti-Ruska - VII

2 minutes ago, Rudi said:

Smooth sutican jazz in the background, a warm fire feeding of logs, Heinrik Karl filled himself another glass of auvergnian wine. Topless, laying on a side, on a Kharajir-leopard pelt, covered only by a white cloth, the man carefully stroked the Kha's head while gently almost affectionate stroking the newspaper. It would be a night of secret desires and passion.. Something every man needs once in a while!

Alexandria barges in and starts spraying Heinrik with holy water as if he were a cat acting out of line.  "PUT YOUR SHIRT BACK ON!"

Spoiler

Modern Family Fat Kid GIF - ModernFamily FatKid Spray GIFs

Reinhardt Barclay finishes reading the rag, crumpling it up after the ill comments were made toward he and his brother. “whoever writes this garbage does nicht know what they are talking about. Mein bruders und ich are quite smart, well Ludvig und Ich are at least.” he said thinking on insults to his family, but smiling slightly that the author had liked him slightly better.

Franz opened the window from his chambers in the Nikirala Prikaz, glancing off towards the maze in the gardens. He reminescended briefly of his younger, much more turbulent, days, and a certain blonde. "Hm." He hummed some to himself, shaking his head. "At least I've moved on." He commented idly to himself, as he saw a young couple hurry into the maze hand in hand.

Spoiler

300px-Cat_Standing_in_the_Snow.jpg

Elsewhere, Harren, having noticed the Hearsay coming out, albeit not reading it, expectantly looked up at his room's clock, mentally preparing for Adalia to burst through the door... Any moment now. @shay

Spoiler

423c375c2e12c1a708ecc1694e472ff1.gif

17 minutes ago, FionnTWG said:

Klaus read the newsletter normally until his eye caught the part about him and his twin, reading it with great interest "Half-headed? What does that- they know?!" A new aura surrounded him as one thing was on his mind; "So Reinhardt's been spreading the news of me around?... I'll have to pay him a visit soon.”

Reinhardt Barclay looks at his brother “Bring it on *****”

1 hour ago, HearsayofHansetiRuska said:

The Palace Gardens

Wilheim Rutledge peers down from the Seven Skies, hoping that know one is using the garden's maze as an exotic hideaway! He rubs his chin, grunting quietly. "I must have made the gardens TOO pretty if couples are using it to make kissy faces.."

"Shame. Shame. Shame.", Alfred repeats, ringing the small bell as he walks between the camps in Attenlund.