Clan Vildr - Hammer and Axe

Sham404

SactVvb6BR1gw7-PQQ7bPobom87yo1U_3edhTonrPrurkdPVf3rnwJ8LABBv5of74tAravLE98oUxqknprHfZrcT1pRp5as8C9m0s9jVyptCqsznoB6MyjCPkT56xftcAx_uMh2S

Clan Vildr

4th of the First Seed, 23rd Year of the Second Age

Family, Faith, Fury - The motto of Clan Vildr. Words to live by, carried in our blood and carved into our legacy by my own hands. We are among the youngest of the Norlandic Clans, born from the union of myself and my beloved wife, and by these words we have followed, fulfilled, and continue to pursue the Three Tenets of the All Father. Each of those tenets aligns with a part of our maxi; The first aligns with Faith, the second with Family, and the third with Fury.

On this day, however, we stand apart from the All Father’s flames - this new conflict is entirely temporal. Regardless of this circumstance, we stand as a Family, we remain Faithful, and we blaze with Fury.

On my return from a number of years away, news burned across the land like the fires of the Ashwood. War has come to Nyrheim, after years of disrespect toward the people of Norland by the southron men. Joined by our allies in Urguan and elsewhere, King Sven has raised a call to arms to force the Orenians to see reason; a call well overdue, by the measure of all Highlanders.

The Kingdom of Orenia has spent the decades spreading deceit about our people, about our ways, and our faith. Never have we of Norland stooped so low to do the same, and yet they claim we are immoral and lacking in substance. Never would Norlandic soldiers attack civilians, or bring willing harm to women and children, and yet Orenian forces do that very thing, revelling in it - then have the audacity to call us barbarians and savages. Even their own Church denounces their actions, exposing their wickedness for all of Nyrheim to see. This is no religious war, but it is clear to all that the actions of the Orenians are perverse in the eyes of every god and spirit from Krugmar to Haelun’or.

As Chieftain of Clan Vildr, I call upon my blood and my banners so that we might play a part in bringing an end to the posturing of this southern King. 

Wherever we find the child killers, be it along the roads, in the fields, or in the streets of their bloated city, Clan Vildr, the Northguard, and our formidable Allies will bring them to justice.

Norland struck the first blow in this conflict. We shall strike the final one.

Edric Vildr

Chieftain of Clan Vildr

"The Kingdom of Orenia has spent the decades spreading deceit about our people, about our ways, and our faith. Never have we of Norland stooped so low to do the same, and yet they claim we are immoral and lacking in substance. Never would Norlandic soldiers attack civilians, or bring willing harm to women and children, and yet Orenian forces do that very thing, revelling in it - then have the audacity to call us barbarians and savages."

"I suppose Norland doesn't teach the Rubern War in their education system - That is if they have an education system at all" Remarked Anastasia O'Rourke as she finished reading the missive.