Treaty of Kraken and Dragon

hemomancy

TREATY OF KRAKEN AND DRAGON

13th of The First Seed, Year 23 of the Second Age

PREFACE

The following accords and pact have been drafted in the interest of better relations, and an avenue to more open diplomatic channels between the Sovereign State of Talon’s Port and The State of Yong-Ping. Each city agrees to the following terms in the hope of furthering friendship and ensuring a prosperous future together for their peoples and cities.

Contents:

I. TRADE AGREEMENT

II. NON-AGGRESSION PACT

ARTICLE I: TRADE AGREEMENT

The signatories have agreed to the following terms regarding trade between their respective realms:

I. Reduced tax fees on stalls and dock spaces and a single stall reserved for Yong-Ping’s goods in Talon’s Port.

II. Reduced tax fees on stalls and dock spaces and a single stall reserved for Talon’s Port’s goods in Yong-Ping.

III. Docks will be open to Yong-Ping vessels, but still subject to port regulations.

IV. Docks will be open to Talon’s Port vessels, but still subject to port regulations.

ARTICLE II: NON-AGGRESSION PACT

Signatories have agreed to the following terms regarding non-aggression:

I. Signing parties formally enter a pact of non-aggression. The pact will last for a duration of ten years.

II. Signing parties refrain from participating in any conflicts that put them at odds with one another.

III. Residents of Talon's Port are protected while in Yong-Ping territories, and residents of the city of Yong-Ping are protected while in Talon’s territories so long as they act within the laws of the respective realms.

IV. Attacks from third parties residing in Talon's Port or Yong-Ping will not be considered acts of aggression, but must be dealt with by the  government of the offending party's residence.

V. Guilds or mercenary contracts stationed within Talon's Port or Yong-Ping will be subject to legal prosecution if offending the pact in city limits or on citizens of either city.

Signed, Athri Onfroi Belrose, Talon’s Port Minister of Foreign Affairs

eL8yySR-TDDkc4wlHEpOaHbFLW_PcunVw4cUEj6StNOqf6qpylRNUYxXknDMI18NAw9OuoozRO7NcEYplCyDm2T0xPwC2UvmQvk8YDl6pRq5imgpZDIkZmcTwaVXBoXhckSGir0q
Tianrui Ren, Duhu and Patriarch of the Jade State of Yong Ping

VZmwFx01Ciqgq0_HQ0EgjCpnyRk3gd7VmKfyQNeubrxLN7Y4u9lGvk4hui3SD2uSgDvEZUqggOzKSvOxaPR7mpTo2tMGeXlU1uDym9a2Mfhy18MVNga8VQKOsdtLDiz2Fw8IejQd

"A treaty of HERALDRIC ELEMENT and HERALDRIC ELEMENT. My God, can diplomats ever find a new ******* name for their ****? Maybe name it after the place it was signed, or the diplomats who arranged it. Just anything but HERALDRIC ELEMENT and HERALDRIC ELEMENT. Please. Sheesh." says Roland.