A Typhoon Of Revulsion - A Denouncement of Oren and Luciensburg

hemomancy

"Iron from Ice." Hali smiles upon reading the missive, having just fought in the Battle of Luciensburg.

Caedric smiles as he reads the missive, "A long needed call from a good people."

Castiel read the missive, a coyish grin planting itself upon his features as he read through. "And the meek shall regale with love, song and dance. Fantasic job Athri." 

"IRON FROM ICE!" Wulfrey calls out, having just won a resounding victory in the Battle of Luciensburg "We welcome our brothers in Talons Port, and I personally will lend my sword to slay those would come at their women and children."

"Oh my Oren has to deal with the consequences of their barbaric actions, and pissed off one of their peace loving allies at the same time.  Sam so shocked" A Young Vasoyevi man would comment

"Spoken exactly how a true leader should in times like these." Arthas would state affirmingly before welcoming home the valiant soldiers that made the trek from Varhelm and Elysium to Oren's Bastille and back. "Iron from Ice, you all fought bravely!"

Vivian Maelstorm would read the missive that she had permitted to go out, shaking her head in disbelief. "Crazy to believe that the same people begging for assistance and supplying their part of the war, from a sovereign state with a council of elves, would then proceed to put out a gods-damned human supremacy missive." She chuckled dryly and angrily, signing off once again on this, making damn sure that Oren knew she would be serious. "And by crazy, I mean, exactly what racist, sadistic, sycophantic humans from the Orenian Empire would do." After having gotten an A-Okay from Lenora in the past, she then stamped the Dark Elven woman's name on the parchment.

Lunah Vanari raises her brow at the news then nods before pinning the notice to the rangers notice board within Elysium. "Even those that have thus far sat out on this war see the orenians for what they are." she muses before wandering off to continue her day.

Paris Langren looks upon the missive, reading over its contents once more.
Deftly would he take up his quill, saturating it in red ink and placing his mark upon the parchment. 

"A new path. A hopeful path."

With this, the elf would pass the parchment along to the next of table.

"IRON FROM ICE!" Absolon screamed from outside of Luciensberg, as he stood with his allies, he quickly looks to the left at his good friend Alric, his fellow rangers to his right, saying one simple statement "Es too bad they're too scared." He sighs, as his hunger for battle wasn't fed, after the battle, he comes home to see the missive. "Atleast Talon's can see theh ignorance of Oren! Glad teh have ehm on our side."

The young soldier, Lynette Stewart, reads such a missive in passing, a satisfied smile crossing her face. "I would hope that maybe this condemnation from a peace-loving nation like Talon's Port would pull Oren to task and help to see the error of their repulsive ways, alas I doubt this will happen." She muses, a frown crossing her normally pleasant face. The next statement to come if far more aggressive and menacing, her voice low and serious. "Oren will feel my sword in due time. As penance for their crimes against humanity and descendant races... I only hope it will be soon enough to save those marked for death by the supposedly 'Providential' and 'righteous' snake..."

Edited by CopOwl

Lise shakes her head, as she sits in her ministry's office, reading over the rather abrupt announcement. "What are they thinking; this wont end well.. I would place mina of it if gambling weren't so vile." 

Edric stomps his foot. "Bugger the imps!"

Word travels quickly across the southern-most seas, a particular Monarch pulls from a stack of paper then the missive from the sovereign state, her eyes widening as she sits down her glass of wine, pushing her spectacles closer to take in the document multiple times before removing them to place a thumb to the bridge of her nose. 
"It seems there will be much to witness in the coming months..and yet in a time such as this.."
The Monarch took to her bottle of wine, filling it to the brim.