A Typhoon Of Revulsion - A Denouncement of Oren and Luciensburg

hemomancy

Josephine Augusta rubs her temples, beginning to feel that the Empire’s recent policy of minding its own business was a mistake. “If the entire bloody world is going to denounce  us for defending ourselves,” she muses “Perhaps old John I was right about the way to conduct foreign policy. They hated him too, but at least he got to rule half the world for his efforts.”

The duchess spends the rest of the day torn between her different ancestors’ ideologies: Josephite liberalism or Horen imperialism? She finally settles on the former, but only narrowly.

High Chief Yazmorra Blackroots nods in approval, an herbaceous cigar bobbing in her mouth “Gud on ‘em, maybeh teh next battle t’ey join us en will actualleh ‘appen. T’ose Orenians are a disgrace tu Dungrimm’s ‘onor.” She huffs, her blade clean of long leg blood after the Battle of Luciensburg.

2 hours ago, sergisala said:

Sir Charles Galbraith would be laughing at the Iron Accord forces when they started to flee from Luciensburg after failing to rescue the Duke of Elysium "Cowards!" he would yell at them after they ran away like rats, before saying "I do wonder when will the Nordlings stop embarrassing themselves before the whole world over and over again after starting a war that they could not win." he would cackle before returning to the Imperial City of Providence.

Aleksandur III cleans his blade on one of the fourteen dead ISA soldiers bodies from within their own bastion. He recalls overhearing this mans remark and spouts some words to all of his still standing comrades "It's truly crazy just how wrong and far from the truth someone could be," He glanced over to one of the bodies which reminded him of the Arch Chancellor slightly "It's quite embarrassing honestly."

Edited by 24k

Along the  swamplands of the west, the horned ker had looked onto the missive, his mouth having a thunderkrug cigar and sat high along the trees draped in thick vines. But as he let out a sigh, the plume of while smoke just dissipating a foot from his mouth as he thought."It seems that I was right, history bound to repeat itself as of hundreds of years. From our ancestors to the next generation is another cycle in a cog of the bigger picture."As the ker's tail slowed it's swaying tail, he looked forth the direction of Oren."Peter, Friend and former general, I hope your afterlife was well worth in your bed. It is a shame to see war befalled upon your ideals of peace. Bagurz...You are one of the few shamans i can fully respect from one to another, I can only hope that neither shall be forced to draw blades on the battlefields of war, nor give our powers for just a pitiful thing bound to repeat. As my friend to a friend, Shaman to shaman...I hope that we not meet, and if So I hope one of us holds the gates of kor open for the other. If it must come to that..."The ker then looked upon to the directions of Talons, Norland, Haelunor, and the dwarves, Before the gaze returned to Oren"I wonder how long now it will take, for the Humans of imperial might try to provoke the casters of plantlife. The Druii, how they will offend the mighty Krughai, or our companions of the south. Who next will ever join this continental war among that started with four brothers.."Yet when the shaman closed his eyes, the charm along his neck, a charm of kor glow softly as did his eyes once slowly opened."In the end, It is ones duty to protect those I care for in the name of the spirits, My forge remains hot in eternity to aid in these trouble times...."As such, he gotten off the swamp covered tree, to return to his chatting with a peculiar group of clubbed armed individuals.

"Maybe.. maybe, if the whole world is mad at one entire nation, then there must be a reason right? That makes sense right. There will always be a few people who always complain, But if everyone is pointing their finger at you. Then there is surely something they did wrong. Kinda makes sense to this one." Rha'kir concluded after some thoughtful thinking