ATTENLUND MAIL DRIVE

reserved

[!] A tightly sealed package would be delivered to Eliza Wittenbach (@AndrewTech). Strapped to its exterior would contain a brief note. If opened, a dented and damaged left atronach arm would be found.

The note would read:

Eliza,

I regret to inform you that during our expeditions of the Attenlund, my arm was severly damaged by a faulty cannon. Enclosed inside is the arm. Please let me know if it can be repaired. If so, what might be the best steps to move forward from here?

Sincerely, Aleksandra Ludovar

2 hours ago, AnonymousAlexa said:

[!] A tightly sealed package would be delivered to Eliza Wittenbach (@AndrewTech). Strapped to its exterior would contain a brief note. If opened, a dented and damaged left atronach arm would be found.

The note would read:

Eliza,

I regret to inform you that during our expeditions of the Attenlund, my arm was severly damaged by a faulty cannon. Enclosed inside is the arm. Please let me know if it can be repaired. If so, what might be the best steps to move forward from here?

Sincerely, Aleksandra Ludovar

[!] Upon receiving the letter parcel, Eliza would set straight to work on repairing the damage atronach limb. She readies it for transport via the next journey undertaken by the courier.

However, it may take some time for it to arrive... Regardless, whenever it does so, a note could be found attached:

"Lady Aleksandra, ( @AnonymousAlexa)

I am sorry to hear that, truly. Thankfully however, the damage was not beyond repair. A bit of twisting and turning, some reshaping here and there, and it was an easy fix. Stay safe out there!

With Regards,
Eliza"

[[OOC NOTE: This response will only be received by the time of the next mail drive.]]