The Old Stout Crow Pub

[!] A flyer would be posted around the main city.

The Old Stout Crow Pub

Bartenders for Hire!

ZsvYsFi.png
A depiction of the old stout crow pub on a bustling night!

Are you in search of a job, tired of struggling to pay your taxes and feed your family? You're in luck, The Old Stout Crow Pub is looking to hire a new batch of bartenders, experienced or not! The job is open for anyone and everyone. We only serve the finest drinks in town; after a chilly long day it's the best business to visit weather it be to have a nice cup of tea, a warm cozy place to stay while you're traveling the lands, or a competition of wits and strength... we have it all!!

[!] "We sell only the finest and freshest drinks in town, and hire the best to serve it!"

46lc93i.png

A depiction of the entrance of the pub near a cracking Haenseti fire.

In addition to our search for new bartenders new information is being passed! Each and every tavern night members of the HRA who show up in uniform or prove their efforts will be served with a discount of the drink being 25% off.

OOC:

If you're looking for a job after seeing this you can either contact myself VIA Discord MayRndz#0069speaking to any bartender they should come my way, or by finding myself in game Valerie Kortrevich D'Airelle.

For anyone curious you earn based on how much you work and advertize.

50% of all your earnings will be kept weekly.

Signed,
Valerie Kortrevich D'Airelle