[✗] CA Race Lore - Ludis Sanguis

Izkuthii

9 hours ago, Isolde said:

YESSSSS i do agree w that. Before attempting to implement new races, we should actually tend and focus on the current ones that are barely being played or so is it being rumoured by a large part of the community.. cough siliti

What an unfortunate opinion you have since there are two very active siliti groups. We go around hunting every week and look for new players to involve in the group, sorry u werent one of them ( ´◡‿ゝ◡`)

44 minutes ago, HurferDurfer1 said:

What an unfortunate opinion you have since there are two very active siliti groups. We go around hunting every week and look for new players to involve in the group, sorry u werent one of them ( ´◡‿ゝ◡`)

Silitipog

17 hours ago, HurferDurfer1 said:

I'm sorry that I didn't speak clearly earlier: what I actually meant is that I heard from some of my friends that also play Spooks and supposedly know a bit more about Siliti in general such claims. I didn't mean to show 'shade' or anything like that on the Siliti community.

I usually am all super-duper-for new races

But a THIRD vampire race??? I don't care if the backstory for them is unique enough this niche is already double-filled.

This lore has been denied. 

After speaking with the Lore Team in Reviewer chat, while we figured there are some interesting concepts here, realistically, the niche is already overfilled (particularly likely with Corcitura, if they do get accepted, though there's a lot of mixed feedback) and it just wouldn't be applicable.

While maybe neat from an ET's perspective to use a swarm-disease type enemy, it nears where an Event Team Member would just use "event magic" for a special character or group which can cause just redundancy in purpose. 

While I like your writing on a noncritical level, the piece doesn't quite function as a lorepiece given there are some concepts and thoughts put to play that likely wouldn't work going forward.

I'm sorry to say, but thank you for your submission, and it's certainly an interesting piece to think about.