Masks Ban of 370 ES

JURASZ VE KOENGZ DUMA

PlRpMHpu_aIVBm0Lx_Kun8uMxPQ6Lrfg2UnOJr3_LiZqJA0UVZTPE5YbZGTtIYKZEyXCvhlQMQorbFt8PiZuWN9AR4aXz3s09JoHJrDsMNUWCosQlFHUbWUPANnMPpR7-lHopiqr

Masks Ban of 370 ES

Introduced in the Duma.

An act to make the use of masks and facing coverings illegal.

INTRODUCTION

The purpose of this bill is to illegalize the usage of masks and other coverings in an attempt to shield and make ones face indiscernible, thus preventing a potential criminal from being identified.

I. Necessary Definitions

• Face Shielding: Using any form of clothing to make the wearer’s face indiscernible.

II. Amendments

Section 439: On Face Shielding shall be created within the Haurul Caezk.

439: On Face Shielding

439.01: The crime of using a mask, bandana, helmet, or any other means to shield one’s face shall constitute a middling offense;

439.02: The following shall, within reason, be permitted to shield their faces;

439.021: Soldiers of the Haeseni Royal Army;

439.022: Knights of the Order of the Crow;

439.023: Knights of the Marian Retinue;

439.024: Royal Detectives under the Office of the High Justiciar.

Introduced in Duma by Grand Maer Franz Barbanov on 6th of Tov and Yermey, 370 ES

Co-Sponsored by Alderman Konrad Lauritsen

Co-Sponsored by Lord Ruslan Baruch

IV JOVEO MAAN,

IV JOVEO EHR,

His Royal Majesty, Heinrik II, by the Grace of Godan, King of Hanseti and Ruska, Grand Hetman of the Army, Prince of Bihar, Dules, Ulgaard, Lahy, Sorbesborg and Slesvik, Duke of Carnatia and Vidaus, Margrave of  Korstadt and Rothswald, Count of Chatnik, Nenzing, Graiswald, Karikhov, Baranya, Kvasz, Kavat, Karovia, Kovachgrad, Torun, Turov, Kaunas, Alban, Reza and Markev, Viscount of Grauspin, Baron of Thurant, Rytsburg, Venzia, Essenstadt, Krepost and Kralta, Lord of the Westfolk, Protector of the Highlanders, etcetera

"Thank ****. I'm tired of these hypochondriacs trying to muzzle me every time I go to the store." says Ailred the Anti-Masker.