Posted (edited)

Claire's happy demeanor faded after hearing the news, quickly leaving her bakery to pray, the young girl wondered how something so horrid could happen to someone younger than her. She'd miss the girl coming to her shop for cookies, forever wondering if they could have been friends..

Edited by PrincessSnowie

Caspian was sitting when he received the letter. Quickly unfurling it, he glanced it over.. eyes widening as he read the contents. He quickly packed a few things and made way for Luciensburg. When he arrived in that church, he gazed upon an urn and his lips furled, his eyes watering quickly. A few thoughts passed through his mind then, "six years old... she was six and I only met her last month.." His mind continued to race as he stepped before the altar and knelt in prayer. "Amara- you rest in the heavens now.. I wish I had visited you and your mother when you were born, though the past cannot be undone. Rest peacefully, little one." He'd comment, quietly ushering himself out of the house of God then with an intended visit to Adriana and Lukas.

Padre Paco was on pilgrimage and it was a week later he found out about the demise of the young girl who he would often scold and beat with a sandal for behavior he deemed naughty. It was only recently his god son had commented about how the civilians would often participate in the defense of the city whether they were young, women or old. The old priest sat in his abbey room with his sheepskin of alcohol in hand and downed a few gulps of sangria. Padre Paco had only one regret: if he had beaten her more, she probably would have acted right and lived longer.

"HOW DO I REACH THEES KEEEEDS?" In the dead of night while his companions and acolytes were asleep in the abbey, Paco sobbed for the child's death, wondering what purpose GOD had for her in the Seven Skies that was more important than being able to live a full life. What a cruel timeline, Paco thought.

"Perhaps the Iron Accord really does have child soldiers..." A jaded Norlander by the name of Edgar would muse before signing the Lorraine. "May her soul find peace, though." The man, grey of hair, then wept for those who would never truly know life, the weight of mortality weighing on him.

2 hours ago, rukio said:

"Perhaps the Iron Accord really does have child soldiers..." A jaded Norlander by the name of Edgar would muse before signing the Lorraine. "May her soul find peace, though." The man, grey of hair, then wept for those who would never truly know life, the weight of mortality weighing on him.

Otto August would lower his head for the fallen child soldier before being promptly interrupted by the muse “It’s certainly a sad thing to hear of this news but what does this Orenians death have to do with the Iron Accord and child soldiers?” 

Garret Darkwood looks at the missive, he collapses at his desk, his tears watering "Six years......six. Oh that poor child, the poor mother and father who lost their young child. I cannot place into words my condolences to the entire Castile Family, and the people of Luciensburg.....that could have been my son, that could have been my daughter" He mumbled looking at his son and daughter, he then hugs them close, as tears stream down his face "I will not let this happen to you, so long as I live" He states, as he begins to pray to GOD, Garret then walks to the church in providence and begins to pray to GOD, for 6 hours strait before standing up dusting himself off, and begin to write MoJ documents outlining a better protection for children. 

From somewhere far in the woods, Esther Castile would clench her fists, starting to mourn the loss of her niece. "Why . .. her!" she'd seethe as strange tears would fall from her eyes- all alone in the woods to mourn and pray.

Lukas Castile began to grow out a beard due to his depression. He'll probably kill Leon now or something for being dumb. @axeman51 @Lionbileti

Leon Castile hides and cries upon hearing of his niece’s demise at the hand of his friend.

Lector-Explorator Bessol Gamov stood in the courtyard of the priory, looking into the night sky.

>"Inquiry: Why do the innocent s͝͡u̢͡͞f̴̡͝f̧er͝?͜"

Typically an emotionless void, the Lector-Explorator found his emotional cognitive function at an impasse.

>"Statement: Despite my objections for the utilization of civilian f̨̫̲̳͖͔͇ͅl̶͚̝e̩̺͔̫̻͢s̝̲̝̖h͎̫l̮̲̜͓̹̤͜i̡̖͉͚̲͕n̝͘g̣̱̩͔s͕̘̦̙̰, SUBJECT: AMARA fought // with Owyn's fury."

>"Observation: My metallic guise rusts, the TARGET: RATTUS will suffer."

360_F_305898312_8NkdzLNEzVtu6buDkURSEiinsw3sDTfC.webp

Maisie d'Arkent sat coldly, idly, on a hilltop far away from the busyness of war. Within her frosty grip lay the note, soaked in water. The howling winds whipped at her caramel hair, then, she let the note go. Allowing it to fly onwards, to where ever it will travel too.

She had been gone for all of Amaras life, never had she met the girl, or even knew of the girls existence until she was already gone from this mortal world. It pained her the same way losing Conrad, Margaux, and even Caspain did. Though she was yet to articulate this feeling into words. 

She almost felt, lost.

Adriana would look out the window, as she would watch the sun rise once again, her face stained and burned with red irritation, she'd slowly lift herself up, before shakingly making her way to the church where her daughters ashes remained. As Adriana would look towards the carved stone urn, she would begin to choke out pained and rough sobs, she would walk up to the urn, picking it up and holding it close to her person, sitting down as she would choke out
"m-my baby.."
her voice would be quiet, harsh and rough. every moment Adriana would close her eyes, her mind would race back to the smiling face of her daughter...

19 hours ago, Mio said:

Otto August would lower his head for the fallen child soldier before being promptly interrupted by the muse “It’s certainly a sad thing to hear of this news but what does this Orenians death have to do with the Iron Accord and child soldiers?” 

Spoiler

Its cute that people can edit posts/topics without it showing that they edited them now, cheers mio!