THE TREATY OF KAROSGRAD

Joseph would read over the news with a wide smile on his face. As he'd read through it again, he'd wonder to himself, "I wonder if this means that it's safe to travel to Haense again!" After a moment, the child would set the paper down and set off to tell his friends.

Andrik Jan Baruch would sit at tavern in Providence with his son, overhearing the murmurs and idiotic comments from the orenians around him, “this is why I don’t come here lad, so thick, the lot o’ ‘em. Come on, let’s go to norland, where they’ve real taste in liquor and women, besides, the powder from their wigs are givin’ me a scratchy throat.”

@hippo

8 minutes ago, Drew2_dude said:

Andrik Jan Baruch would sit at tavern in Providence with his son, overhearing the murmurs and idiotic comments from the orenians around him, “this is why I don’t come here lad, so thick, the lot o’ ‘em. Come on, let’s go to norland, where they’ve real taste in liquor and women, besides, the powder from their wigs are givin’ me a scratchy throat.”

@hippo

“Mister Baruch, I can’t believe you’ve forgotten to pay your tab again,” says Jared Dune, a morbidly obese nineteen year-old now working at a Providence tavern near to his home, his parents having threatened eviction if he didn’t finally get a job.

”This is the fifth time you’ve come here this week. You should know the rules by now. If this happens again, policy says I have to notify my manager.”

12 minutes ago, Nectorist said:

“Mister Baruch, I can’t believe you’ve forgotten to pay your tab again,” says Jared Dune, a morbidly obese nineteen year-old now working at a Providence tavern near to his home, his parents having threatened eviction if he didn’t finally get a job.

”This is the fifth time you’ve come here this week. You should know the rules by now. If this happens again, policy says I have to notify my manager.”

“I do apologize Sir, my insolen’ son was supposed to pay the tab, he’s learning how to be an adult still, but nex’ time I’m in town, could ye make sure to notify me when ye get somethin’ a little stronger than this grape juice in stock please, ‘ave a good day.” Andrik would reply, tipping his hat and placing a few mina on the Bar as he exited.

Edited by Drew2_dude

Spoiler

Called it before Norland even considered war lal. Some things never change.

tweet.png

Johan Vuiller smiles as he reads over the treaty. “May God bless both the people of The Empire and Kingdom of Haense, and may the canonist flock prosper as one” he’d sign the Lorraine as he looked over a map of Almaris